5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room
Published on May 19, 2009 by K. Seal

3.0 out of 5 stars Over Engineered
Published 17 months ago by Usagi3

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room, May 19, 2009
This review is from: Case Logic WDEC-10 EVA Molded 7 to 10 - Inch DVD Player Case (Black) (Electronics)
My biggest difficulty in shopping for a case was finding one advertized for 10-inch players that actually fit them. Our 10-inch Toshiba fits perfectly in this case--even if the battery is attached. The main compartment is high enough to hold headphones without crushing them as well as the accessory cords and battery for our player. There is a side pocket that also has ample room for cords and a sleeve for DVDs. A previous reviewer said that this will not mount on the back headrest of his driver-side seat--I do not find such to be the case. The case includes instructions for mounting between two bucket seats or on the back headrest of one seat. A sufficiently versatile product.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better ones but still a bit bulky, November 10, 2010
I needed a case for my Sony FX950 which is a 9" model. This case was one of the better looking ones out there if not the best looking one and the price was really good.

When I received it, the first thing that I observed before I even opened it was that it looked pretty big for a portable DVD case. It measures 13"x5"x10.5". I have a 9" model and there is so much extra space in the case. I think you could actually fit a netbook in here because you can certainly fit something a little bit bigger than a 10" model.

I am able to store my DVD player, remote, power cable, car power cable, and AV cable. There is also a slot to store several CD's. Be warned that if you are storing your cables in the zippered pouch which rests on top of the CD's once closed, you might damage them if you put pressure on the case.

I bought this to use as a case only. I don't care about the ability to hook the case up to your car to watch DVD's. That, to me, is ineffective and cumbersome.

There is nice padding on the front of the case and this is what adds to the extra bulk that I had mentioned. This case is a solution for my needs. I am able to carry my DVD player and all of it's needed accessories. If you are trying to stuff this case inside of a backpack or a small bag, it will take up most of the space.

You can carry this with the handle or you can hook up the shoulder strap or an aftermarket shoulder strap.

I give it 4 stars because it is one of the nicer looking ones out there and it does do the job. I feel that it is just too bulky for something portable. They should really concentrate on making portable DVD cases more form fitting. I did look at others and this one seemed like the best choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek bag to bring, January 9, 2007
Jimz (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This case is really nice. It's fits my 10 portable dvd player and has a pretty hard shell so it keeps it from being damaged. I found the same case in walmart for half the price. You may want to shop around your local stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for ASUS EeePC 1000HA 10 inch screen, December 10, 2008
I bought this item through Amazon, shipped by Accessory Genie. This case is perfect size for the Asus laptop. There is ample room for the battery charger + power cord, along with DVD's/CD's, and my full size logitech trackball mouse. This case zips on two sides. Very well made, sturdy, with lots of padding, but remains small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protector, June 1, 2013
This DVD player case is great for protecting your precious electronic investment. The main inner casing holds a 7 to 10 inch DVD player in place with a Velcro strap, and has another compartment in back - a separate sleeve for a remote control, another sleeve for several dvd's, and other space for power cords, cables, etc. The hard outer casing adds further protection against damage of material inside. Also, for those who plan on using player to keep 'youngins' occupied in back seats of cars, there are straps to securely assemble unit to either directly on the back of one of the front seats, or suspended in-between the two front seats, with the DVD player nestled comfortably inside. A great investment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., April 22, 2010
I like this case and it works well for a 9" DVD player. It has ample room for player and all accessories and a few DVD's. The only part that I was disappointed in is, it says that it has built-in earphone jacks and shows a picture of it on the product description, but after purchasing it 3 times, I have yet to receive one that actually has the built-in earphone jack. It actually shows the jack in the picture on the sleeve cover that comes around the case, but as yet I have not received one that has it. So don't expect it to come with one. Otherwise, a great case.

4.0 out of 5 stars It holds a DVD Player!, January 7, 2008
If you are looking for something to keep your dvd player from facing the elements, this case does a fine job. It mounts pretty well in the back seat, but it might take a little maneuvering with the long straps they provide. But they are adjustable. I liked the relatively hard outer shell of the case, since my 2 year old was pretty "handsy" with it for our whole trip cross country.

5.0 out of 5 stars great dv carrier, May 13, 2013
Love the seperate pockets. And extra carrying straps.I have used it several times. Fabric is a great srudy fabric.. I will reccomend it to some else who asks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over Engineered, April 6, 2013
This unit has more than enough bells and whistles, but all I wanted was a DVD player carrier case. For that purpose, it more than meets the criteria, but is also more than a bit bulky. Yes, bulk translates to padding and protection. But I was not about to toss this off a speeding train or anything. If you are looking for a thick, well padded DVD player case, then this is the case for you. If you want something smaller, go with something else. This is a SERIOUSLY padded critter.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE & Much Better Than The Last Model!, June 23, 2012
We bought this for our 4yr olds portable DVD player. It has a hard exterior to protect your valuables & has plenty of pockets for all your needs. Its exterior is MUCH BETTER than the previous model! Its easily cleanable & has plenty of straps to fasten it in your vehicle any which way you please!

Rate and Discover Movies