Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2014
Unfortunately this case does not fit my ASUS 15.6" laptop. From the dimensions listed, it appeared that it would, but when I received the case my laptop did not fit.

Otherwise, the case seems like a great deal for the money.
on December 18, 2014
This case arrived at the later end of the delivery estimate dates, and it shipped from China. It is decent quality and serves its purpose well. It claims to fit 15" to 15.6", however it is a slim fitting case. The color is great, and the zipper closure seems very sturdy. Overall, I would recommend this product.
on November 15, 2014
Item dimentions listed as 15 X10.5 when it is actually 13 x 9.5. I assume the 15 inch discripton come from measuring a laptop diagonally, but when listing the actual height x width of this product they need to updat this. Aside from this the quality is fine and I would love to have this in an accurate size.
on July 28, 2014
I bought this for my 15.6-inch laptop since this size was specified in the product description and discovered that it doesn't fit. Would've been a nice, simple case if it were the right size
on November 28, 2015
Honestly, this is more cosmetic... I don't think it's going to protect my laptop at all if it ever falls. I've left my wallet on it and it leaves an imprint, its a pretty thin material. But the color is the same as the photo... and the size is good enough for any 15 inch laptop (not just Apple). It is kind of flimsy, but I wanted it to protect from scratching other stuff in my back pack
on February 9, 2016
It's very thin, but if you're only looking for slight protection from dust and such while traveling it works really well! Fit my laptop perfectly as per the dimensions given. I would say the only downside was that it smelled REALLY strongly when I first got it, and made my entire laptop bag reek for a week.
on November 1, 2014
The case is not protective at all. It is super thin.Wish I could return it.
on November 10, 2014
It's a good sleeve style case, but it doesn't fit as snug as I was hoping. I have a mid 2014 15" MacBook Pro. I just use it so that when I put my MBP in my backpack it doesn't get all scratched up, and add some extra padding if my backpack gets knocked around. 4/5 would buy again.
on July 19, 2014
All I wanted was a sleeve to protect my new laptop from scratches and dust. It does it's job and at a great price!

Simple, functional, and pretty.

Update: The blue sleeve gets dirty quickly and as far as I know there is no easy way to clean it. I'm going to try and throw it in the washer like I read online but I didn't want to have to worry about cleaning my protective sleeve. Next time I'll go for a darker color.
on January 23, 2015
this JUST fits my 15.6in ASUS laptop. That being said, it works for what i need it for and serves its function correctly. It fits the laptop and protects from dust, scratches, etc. No extra room for your charger and no straps or handles for carrying, but it is true to color and does fit my laptop even though its a tight fit.