4.0 out of 5 stars Check Laptop Dimensions Carefully
Unfortunately this case does not fit my ASUS 15.6" laptop. From the dimensions listed, it appeared that it would, but when I received the case my laptop did not fit.

Otherwise, the case seems like a great deal for the money.
Published 6 months ago by James Beard

2.0 out of 5 stars Would've been a nice, simple case if it were the right size
I bought this for my 15.6-inch laptop since this size was specified in the product description and discovered that it doesn't fit. Would've been a nice, simple case if it were the right size
Published 4 months ago by Cee

4.0 out of 5 stars Check Laptop Dimensions Carefully, May 19, 2014

Otherwise, the case seems like a great deal for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, May 9, 2014
Fits my laptop great nice and snug! Great protection from dust and everything else but still isn't bulky and doesn't take up more space than needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would've been a nice, simple case if it were the right size, July 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Case Star® Neoprene Laptop Notebook Ultrabook Sleeve Case for Macbook Pro Air 15/15.6-Inch and Other Brand 15-Inch Laptop- HP Dell Toshiba ASUS Sony Lenovo Samsung (15 Inches-Paradise Blue with Gray Zipper) (Electronics)
It fit my Toshiba quite nicely and the color was exactly as I expected it to be according to the picture. It also came with a little pouch for I don't know what, but overall, I was satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, June 22, 2014
Just bought this case and didn't pay a lot.
It's cheap and don't expect a lot quality... it's okay.
At least it fits my Dell 15'6''.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strong chemical smell - YUCK!, June 22, 2014
fits my Asus laptop well, good stitching quality and zipper, but unfortunately this case smells like an insecticide bomb - harsh and chemical. Tried airing in the sun, no help. Tried washing with strong detergent, baking soda, vinegar - no help. will be leaving it outside in hopes the smell will die down somehow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Height x width is NOT accurately listed, November 15, 2014
Item dimentions listed as 15 X10.5 when it is actually 13 x 9.5. I assume the 15 inch discripton come from measuring a laptop diagonally, but when listing the actual height x width of this product they need to updat this. Aside from this the quality is fine and I would love to have this in an accurate size.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good sleeve style case, November 10, 2014
It's a good sleeve style case, but it doesn't fit as snug as I was hoping. I have a mid 2014 15" MacBook Pro. I just use it so that when I put my MBP in my backpack it doesn't get all scratched up, and add some extra padding if my backpack gets knocked around. 4/5 would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality., October 4, 2014
Looks like the picture, but the quality is not the greatest. I have to sew some of the material near the zipper where it keeps getting caught. Other wise it's nice. It fits my 14" laptop. I just needed a protective case it does that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh, August 28, 2014
you get what you pay for. the neoprene is a bit thin, but i expected that when paying 1/3 of the price for the namebrand. I am keeping it, but i dont expect it to provide much more protection than a plastic bag could have offered.