Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 9, 2013
Good and sturdy case. Nice and bright color exactly the same as in the picture. However, the size is just a little big to put into pocket.
on April 2, 2013
The case worked great on my last trip. Very durable and light weight. . . . . . . .
on July 12, 2013
I use mine to hold a Canon 250D 58mm close-up (macro) filter with attached filter adapter for Canon PowerShot G1-X. The assembly fits perfectly in the case. Provides a solid container with soft interior that will not scratch. Can toss it in the camera bag or a purse with no concerns about my expensive filter breaking or getting marred. The light blue color makes it easy to see in the bag, so no fumbling for it in the dark.

When I'm not using a camera bag, the carabiner easily clips to a belt loop or neck strap, so I still have my macro filter handy when I need it.

Zipper was a little fussy until I realized that, if I squeeze the shell just a little side-to-side to give it some tension, it glides smoothly without snagging.
on January 30, 2013
I needed a case for a shuffle and earbuds at the gym so I had someplace to put it when I went between a workout class and the gym. This does the job. The quality seems mediocre, but good enough for the price.
on September 23, 2013
Bought this just for headphones, but discovered it actually fits my headphones AND the small i-pod nano (6th gen) I have, so it keeps them both safe and sound. Perfect for me, as otherwise everything gets thrown in my handbag together, and inevitably ends up tangled with other things or scratched up.
on July 11, 2015
VERY Low quality. First day the cloth that held the Carbine came off into shreds. The shell around that retainer kept just coming apart with pieces of cloth. Then one day after zipping it up the zipper came completely off of it with my headphones locked inside. I had to break into it then to get my headphones out. I am going back to Amazon to find another holder from another vendor as this one is low quality.
on March 26, 2015
It hangs off my purse, I probably open and close it about 5 times a day. Great for small weak fingers like mine, I got one for my burley husband's lunch box and he broke the zipper in less than a week. Thats not the products fault, he is tough on all fasteners-- just treat it gently and it will last forever!
on January 13, 2014
excellent product. Its an adorable little case that just fits my nano 6th gen and the headphones. It won't collapse in a backpack, and would provide some protection if its accidentally stepped on. Super happy with this purchase. Only negative is that the carabiner that's included is cheap and useless.
on February 15, 2014
I keep this clipped to my gym bag, so i always have earphones for the machines. It's great. (PS Look at youtube for videos of ways to roll up your earphones. The method that winds them into a figure 8 is a foolproof way to avoid tangles and frustrating minutes straightening them out. I'm ornery enough when I do aerobics!)
on November 9, 2013
perfect to keep my earbuds, along with my screen cleaning cloth (I added the screen cloth myself since there was a bit more room) really like the fact there's a webbing on one side to keep the buds neatly tucked away. Also, the pouch it came in is the perfect size to keep my charger stored in - so very versatile product!