Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2011
*UPDATE*

More than a year later this cover is still holding up very well. If it holds up well for another year I'll be moving it up to 5 stars. The lack of a secure closure mechanism hasn't been as much of an issue as I thought it would be after the first couple months.

*ORIGINAL*

This is a nice looking and feeling cover, seemingly well constructed with edge and corner guards, and a very convenient stand-up feature. It doesn't seem prone to staining or scratching, and looks quite good still after about 2 months of use. Putting it on/off is very easy and it fits securely. The hinge looks like it will hold up very well. It gets 4 stars instead of 5 because of the choice of an elastic band to keep it closed. In the two months or so I've had it, already the elastic band seems to be losing a bit of elestacity. It's unfortunate for such a nice cover they didn't include a more secure closure mechanism.
on December 4, 2011
I bought this to go with my FABULOUS FIRE! It fits snug on the device - a little too snug - I struggle getting the device in and out - I like to use different cases depending on my plans for the day - It does hold up the device on its own as the pictures show and it is nice quality. I would probably purchase it again and recommend it to a friend. The speakers get muffled by the case but makes little difference in the sound. The plug and on/off button are easily accessible. Overall worth the cost for protecting the device and looking pretty! The Red is red not burgundy or orange looking like some red covers. It is pretty vibrant but not scary bright!
on May 9, 2013
I like the color because it's easy to find where I laid it down at.
I like it because it's easy to hold and it would protect my Kindle if I dropped it.
I would recommend it to everyone.
One other reason I like it was the price, it was under $4.00, where could you beat that!

Thanks Amazon!!
on February 20, 2013
Item fits my wife's kindle fire perfectly. Insane price of .01 plus shipping. Elastic strap holds cover closed, but most elastic type straps do not last forever. Probably the only issue I have. One of those occasional great deals on amazon.
on March 14, 2013
I purchased the Case Crown Ace Flip Case from Senyx a couple weeks ago. It fits my Kindle Fire 7" perfectly, I purchase another one for my grandson's new Kindle Fire 7". Seller shipped my item immediately and I received it before the promised delivery date. The price is perfect and you get a great quality product for half the cost of popular named brands. I highly recommend this product and the company who sells it. Thank you Senyx for fantastic service.
on January 22, 2013
I received this product and am very pleased with it. The case was exactly what I was looking for. it shipped and delivered on time. The only problem I have is where to place my stylus but have resolved that by placing it in the seam.
on January 18, 2013
This is a great case, It is sturdy, very stylish and meets all my needs, it keeps my Kindle fire safe and clean and easily flips for a stand for easy propping up to read at night. Love it, and the color is On Fire!
on January 13, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter. She hasn't told me how she likes it, but I'm guessing that it is working out well for her. Before I bought this for her, she didn't use anything to protect it as she carried it around in her purse. I was always nervous when she let the grandson use it, because it didn't have a cover. I have a similar case & absolutely love it! Being able to stand upright in the horizontal position is important for me because I have a blue tooth keyboard, and it just makes my Kindle easier to use, especially in meetings.
on August 15, 2013
Where the prongs are to hold the kindle in place / i find this inconvenient and NOT matching with the kindlefire port. I don't hold it sideways like shown in the picture - but upright and in my hand ... I keep turning the kindlefire around and around - and it seems 'backwards'... In short/ the pinstripe that you see in the picture goes on the BACK of the kindle - and the front is covered by a thin side. Very strange. .... am a bit disappointed.
on September 5, 2013
A friend introduced me to this case for the Kindle Fire. Love it. Easy to use, (you can actually use it in the vertical position as well, which is nice for reading in bed. So color Great, weight Perfect, solid construction Check. You can also fit a small cleaning cloth inside and a touch wand for turning pages, dropping menus down, etc.. without getting fingerprints all over the Kindle. This is a super duper A+ item!