Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on February 19, 2011
I have been searching for a sleeve to carry my Chrome OS Notebook (CR-48) in since I got the laptop. My search is over. This sleeve fits the notebook perfectly. Snug fit, but I love it! No more awkward sized cases for this little notebook that make it look huge. Doesn't add much to the overall size, considering how protected it makes it.
on January 10, 2012
A tight fit (what I wanted) for a Lenovo x220 with a 9 cell battery. I looked for a review that mentioned that particular model and couldn't find one so I had to leave a review for the next guy that's looking.
on August 15, 2011
I bought this bundled with my ASUS 1215n laptop and the it fits great. Its a nice and snug fit that doesn't allow for movement within. The durability of the case is pretty good. I got a small tear on the corner of the flap a couple days after receiving it as a result of how tight it is when trying to pull the flap over, but it hasnt compromised protection. The protection from scratches and dust is great. I wish that it had come in blue though.
on December 13, 2011
After reading other reviews here that mentioned this as good for a Samsung 5 Chromebook, I got this for my Chromebook as well.

This sleeve fits my Chromebook very nicely, and keeps it pretty safe as well.

To be honest, it does exactly what it should (though protection from compression would be nice, but then again this isn't a hard case) and at less than $20 it is great for its price.

My only wish is that the sleeve also absorbed heat as a cooling pad, but I guess that is wishful thinking. I am probably just being tempted because if my Chromebook fits so nicely inside it, why not under it too?

I would recommend this to another Samsung 5 Chromebook user.
on January 13, 2012
I got a great deal on these sleeves after searching stores for months for sleeves for an 11.6" Acer Aspire ONE and a 12.1" CR-48. The CR-48 fits in the sleeve very snugly, and there is a bit more room for the Acer in the sleeve. The sleeves themselves are very well sewn neoprene. The flip top makes access to either machine quite easy. Finally, the red on black color scheme is attractive and makes the machines stand out in a sea of black cases. If I had more machines in this size range I would buy more of these.
on November 27, 2009
Great case! Arrived very quickly and fits snugly on my ASUS UL-20. It has a flap towards the top under the red part where you slide in your laptop, there is no zipper which is kind of nice but takes some getting used to. Overall i am very pleased with it. I would definitely recommend this case.
on July 18, 2011
I purchased this as a case for my new Lenovo Thinkpad X120e with extended battery. The case fits the laptop perfectly and since it has no zippers or metal, it cannot scratch the laptop. Couldn't ask for more, particularly at the ultra low price point.
on April 24, 2011
I like the design of the flip top to access the laptop, as it avoids having a zipper that could damage and scratch your computer, but the design of the flap also makes it very hard for me to get my computer in and out of the case. Whenever I use it, I just tuck my computer in without pulling the flap over the top. Other than this minor complaint, the case still provides good protection at an affordable price.
on March 21, 2010
Case fits well, the flap is a little loose after a few uses, but it still holds the laptop securely. I recommend it for someone who just needs the basics to keep their laptop from getting scratched up.
on September 23, 2011
Fits the Samsung Series 5 Chromebook wonderfully.
Couldn't have asked for better.
Keeps the scratches away, while not adding too much bulk.
Plus, it is just plain sharp looking.