5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted.
I bought this because I wanted a protective, stretchy, neoprene sleeve for my 15" MacBook Pro, but I also wanted a case that could hold my charger, flashdrives, and other accessories. This seemed like the PERFECT combination of the two, so I gave it a shot and ordered it. I got it quickly, and it hasn't let me down yet.

It's got a very soft, protecting lining...
Published on July 29, 2010 by Emily C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the old model
A year ago my boyfriend got the Caselogic PAS-13 neoprene sleeve for his 13" Macbook Pro and it was awesome. The fit was perfect, it didn't scratch the laptop's corners, the bag was well-constructed and high quality, and the price was right. So when I finally upgraded my old Dell to a brand new 13" Macbook Pro, I went for the same case. The only problem: Caselogic stopped...
Published on August 11, 2010 by asteriskadonis

‹ Previous | 122 23 2471 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Caselogic PAS-215 15-Inch Macbook Neoprene Sleeve (Black) (Personal Computers)
I would recommend this to any Macbook owner. It allows the user to enjoy the slim design of the Macbook without compromising its protection. My mac goes NOWHERE without it. It also allows you to shove it in to any bag, just be careful of its placement, don't crush it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional but somewhat cheaply constructed, January 7, 2014
This sleeve is a perfect fit for my Macbook and great for protecting my laptop when I'm carrying it in my backpack. It looks fairly stylish, but it definitely doesn't have enough protection just to use it as a primary carrying case. I docked a star because one of the rubber zipper tags tore off after a few months of use. Didn't ruin the functionality but mildly annoying nonetheless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks ok, January 7, 2014
Marina (Staten Island) - See all my reviews
This Sleeve looks very nice & neat and has a good feel. However, I wish it was much more sturdier at least on one of the sides to protect the computer better

5.0 out of 5 stars nice case, January 7, 2014
Nice case. Fits my 2013 macbook with its case on it. The little pocket is great for the power cord....

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 6, 2014
I use this all the time when I travel with my laptop. It is nice and cushy but not too big so it is easy to carry around.

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft.., January 4, 2014
Soft sleeve with "ok" fit. Not that impressed and would tell you to go to Best Buy, etc and look first, hands on assessment to see if you like it before ordering it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice case, January 4, 2014
keeps my case and charger AND USB all together when I'm on the go ... sleek, quality case

the addition of a handle or shoulder band would improve it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, weird interior, January 2, 2014
The product was great, except the interior feels really weird. It's not like the fuzzy incase products that feel extremely soft, it's a weird and uncomfortable feeling. It looks really ugly if you put your charger in the pocket

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 30, 2013
EZELLA001 (CHICAGO, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Well made, I bought this for my Mac Pro it had enough cushion, and fit perfectly. It has a extra pocket for the cord and mouse. I would of given 5 stars but it did not come with a handle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs better protection around the corners/edges, December 30, 2013
It's too loose for my 2013 Macbook air 13 inches. The padding around the corners is not thick enough. They should use some sort of rubber around the corners/edges of the case. The protection on top and back seems good. The extra pocket is really good and helpful.

‹ Previous | 122 23 2471 | Next ›

Caselogic PAS-215 15-Inch Macbook Neoprene Sleeve (Black)
$39.99 $22.18
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies