5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, July 30, 2008
This review is from: Caselogic UNP-3Pink Universal Neoprene Pocket - Large (Pink/White) (Electronics)
Fits the Canon SD870 perfectly. The camera is not moving around in the the case but there's still room so it doesn't get hurt either.
You can either flip off the top and have the entire camera in the case or leave the top cover behind and use it as a pocket. Either way is very useful.
I wouldn't say the make is very decent if you take a deep look at it but it's already of the top-design at this price level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pouch!, July 9, 2008
I got this little case to replace the ripped one I had bought at circuit city. I love it; it fits my Nikon Coolpix S51 perfectly with just a smidge of room to spare. I really like that I can hang it around my neck and I'm not afraid of my camera falling out or getting broken.

4.0 out of 5 stars ipod touch case, works but..., November 10, 2011
Bought this case for my daughters iPod Touch, and it works fine for her purpose. She just want this case to transport her iPod when she does not need to access the screen. The issue is that if you want to do any thing on the screen you need to fully remove it from the case. As I stated this is not an issue for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and handy, July 6, 2009
Love this camera case! You can take it off and use it without the big neck string or wear it around you neck when you're out and about. The only thing is when you walk with it around your neck it kind of swings around quite a bit but what can you do???