- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Jeffrey Lant Assocs; 2 edition (August 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0940374234
- ISBN-13: 978-0940374232
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,046,848 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Cash Copy: How to Offer Your Products and Services So Your Prospects Buy Them 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Whenever I speak to Realtors and Mortgage brokers across the country, one of the things I am asked constantly, is "Why do you always recommend Jeffrey Lant's books?"
I thought about it...and here are the top 10 things I've observed that can be applied to ANY business.
1. Singleness of Purpose: Jeffrey Lant stands for one thing...helping business owners worldwide improve their profits. Everything in his business is designed to get that message out. He's definitely found what he is meant to do and he's oriented his whole life around that single purpose.
2. Do Everything Possible To Build a Subscriber Base of E-mails: The very first priority of his business, in my observation, is collecting e-mail addresses from everyone that comes within his realm. An e-mail address is the very first step in the worldprofit machine. Once people have made contact by email...it's hard to resist the constant offers.
3. Daily E-zine with Offers-OFFERS-and MORE-OFFERS: Every morning - as predictable as the sunrise - at 7:42 am, my inbox rings with another email from Dr. Lant jam packed with offer after offer after offer. Some people think daily is too much, but I've never heard of anybody unsubscribing...and I've never met anybody who doesn't at least have one of Dr. Lants books.
If you ask Dr. Lant -- he'll tell you, the orders never stop...they come in daily. How often would you like orders coming in?
I think he knows that not everybody reads his e-zine every day, but the day they're ready to read, it's there for them.
4. Relentless Follow-Up With Even More Offers: The only purpose of the daily e-zine is to get people to respond with a clue about what they need. Once Dr.Read more ›
Buy this book - you'll thank me for it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is outstanding. If you want to break your stupid beliefs about how things should be and learn about what works in marketing, read this book. Arrogant? Read morePublished 11 months ago by Matthew Coast
it's a very good read for this book, but it gets a bit redundant for the middle of the book.Published on February 10, 2014 by Wayne H. Law
I am only half way through the book but I find it is a very interesting read. Most of my marketing was wrong. Read morePublished on January 29, 2011 by djohnso
This is an excellent book if you want to sell your products or services. A must buy.Published on August 2, 2010 by jsuarez
Right at the start he states that he will use the book to push his own services.
He's not kidding. Read more
Brilliant! 480 pages jam-packed with hundreds of nuggets of wisdom for writing advertising copy that sells. Read morePublished on January 29, 2009 by Richard
Dr. Lant really knows his marketing stuff. He delivers
a great deal of value and detailed information. Read more
After you read this book, you'll never see advertising the same way again!
Especially, your own. Read more
Some people love this guy others hate him. In the past I have participated in one his deck card mailings offering futures investments. Read morePublished on March 5, 2003 by Review Monster