5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent primer, November 3, 2001
This review is from: Cash Rules: Learn & Manage the 7 Cash-Flow Drivers for Your Company's Success (Hardcover)
After 15 years in the banking business I still found this book helpful. The author uses an easy to follow style that is suitable for the business person as well as the bank credit professional. I particularly liked the sections on cash flow. Recommended reading for anyone who wants to improve his/her general knowledge on how to run the financial aspect of various types of businesses. I particularly think that this is must reading for bank commercial lending officers. Good book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST, January 7, 2002
This is the kind of book that makes taking a course unnecessary. Its clear, to the point and relevant. It really wakes up the reader to the traps awaiting those who think accrual accounting is a primary cash management tool. Bought one book and ordered another 3 to give to each general manager of my companies. Wish I had foud this book before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book on the Topic, May 3, 2005
I have been involved in supervising cash flow situations for 20+ years. I thought I knew it all. This book has sure enlightened me. There are topics I never really considered. The Language of Cash flow was an exceptional chapter. I had forgotten how important consistency in definitions can be in mentoring others.

This book is a MUST.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, January 25, 2014
A worthwhile read not only for managers who take decision but also for those working as commercial and corporate credit analyst.

Highly recommended.