Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 5, 2012
I have to wear wool socks every winter or my feet blister(I have chillblains) so I know a lot about wool socks. Since I can't wear cute shoes, I usually splurge on cashmere. I have two problems with these socks - the first is that my size 7 foot swam in them. Not even my husband's socks are usually as big as these - and I tried the S/M. The other problem has already been mentioned by other reviewers - they certainly don't feel like cashmere, and I buy cashmere socks every year. They're fine wool socks for a man, if a bit pricey for something that doesn't feel like cashmere. If you truly feel like splurging on cashmere socks for someone, then splurge on socks from some place else.
on October 27, 2012
These socks are soft an warm but feel more like merino wool, they are rather too thick for cashmere. Since I could buy wool socks for less money, I do not recommend them.
on March 5, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my son. I was trying to get something that people don't normally buy for themselves.
They are really nice, thick are standing up well after a month of washing (no drying) They seem to get softer all the time.
I may buy a pair for myself :)
on January 28, 2013
These socks are very soft and warm... however, even buying the S/M, they are too big for my size 10 feet.
on October 5, 2013
I bought the small and they are very large feet and small at the ankles. Are these made for humans?
on November 22, 2009
My husband purchased these socks for me for our anniversary and I love them. I wear them every morning as I get ready for work - they are super comfy and cozy.
on April 26, 2014
Don't bother. Very short. Only 1 pair for $40? Not great Quality for the money. Do not buy these socks
on February 13, 2009
I ordered two pairs of socks and waited over 10 days for it to be received by cashmere boutique. I have no idea if I will ever get them. Your better off ordering through a more reliable company.
on April 14, 2016
One year and four months later, these socks are still going strong.
Worn mostly around the house and occasionally out of the house on chilly evenings.
No pilling yet.
No sagging. They are still holding their shape after all this time.
No wear spots at the heels or toes yet.
on October 20, 2012
came in the mail super fast. super soft not scratchy. real cashmere, I compared the texture to an expensive cashmere sweater I have. super warm, great for boots or to sleep in on cold winter nights. I just love them! they fit great not too tight or loose.