Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2007
This was not a soft knit cashmere scarf like I was expecting but a thin felt type scarf with a stick on label instead of a sewn in one. I returned it.
11 comment171 of 180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2006
this isn't the scarf for you. It's nice and soft, but definitely won't provide much (if any) comfort from the cold. I bought another one for almost the same price from another seller (not on Amazon) that is exactly what I was looking for, cashmere, thick and warm...
77 comments107 of 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2006
The scarf really is as described. It is a nice, soft cashmere and a good length for tying around the neck. The scarf is a little thin, which is good for wrapping and tying, but if you are looking for warmth, the bulk is not there. Overall, the quality of the scarf is very good, no complaints here. This would be a very nice gift and for the price ($24) I am very happy with it.
0Comment50 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2008
This scarf is not soft like cashmere should be and the label was just a sticker!
0Comment39 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2015
Please pay attention!!! I received one of these scarves from bodylines and performed the "burn test" on a strand. Curled like plastic and did not burn like hair. Is most definitely SYNTHETIC. And I would wager 100% synthetic, too. NOT worth $44 and is most likely a $5 scarf that you could buy at Walmart. So sad to see people being swindled by this company. DO NOT BUY!
on January 2, 2013
Bought this for a Christmas present for my son. After being wore three times it started falling apart. Like posted in other reviews this is more like a thin felt type material.
on January 19, 2007
I ordered two cashmere scarves. As it happens, one of the two I received was the wrong color. However, a phone message to the supplier in California quickly rectified the matter, and I got a replacement within a week. The quality of both the scarves is very high.
on June 15, 2007
Great quality for a small price. I've purchased several for myself as well as for gifts!
on November 3, 2007
It's not the finest cashmere in my collection but it is soft and well worth the price.

Bodylines delivered the scarf within days of the purchase wrapped safely in a protective plastic bag inside a USPS box.

Will buy again, and will buy through Bodylines again too.
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2006
Soft. light and deeply died. Fashionable and soft. Santa did a good thing!