5.0 out of 5 stars She Loved It
Would highly recommend this robe. It was a huge success as a gift idea! I have since purchased other items from Cashmere Boutique because of my experience with this robe!
Published on January 31, 2010 by D. Kothari

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Poor Material, Poor Construction, Poor Service
This is the single-most disappointing purchase I have EVER made on-line.

I QUESTION THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE 5-STAR REVIEWS OF THIS PRODUCT ON THIS WEBSITE.

There is NOTHING superior about this product

and

I have NEVER had a more disappointing shopping/service experience via Amazon.

I do not believe that the material...
Published 3 months ago by Reviewer22

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars She Loved It, January 31, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and style, year after year., December 6, 2013
For several years I had purchased cashmere robes for my wife from Cashmere Boutique. I keep coming back because the quality of the product is superior, the workmanship is excellent and the color selection is amazing. We found you have to be very careful when buying cashmere because there is no established standard, so when you order a "Cashmere Robe," you may end up with a thin weave and very delicate product (usually single or double ply). These folk use a wonderful tripe-ply, meaning the fabric will last for years and always provide high-performance; warmth and softness, found in any top-rated cashmere product. It is nice to purchase a product that delivers on its promise. These days, that is a big plus. My wife has a collection of three, now going for the fourth. Happy Holidays and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Cashmere Robe, June 29, 2013
I just love my robe. I looked it up and suggested it to my husband as my Christmas gift. It is wonderful. It has the luxurious feel you want from cashmere and the Crimson is truly beautiful. I was especially lucky that we had more cold evenings than usual, so I had an opportunity to wear it longer into the spring. What a treasure. ABS

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife absolutely loves this product., July 27, 2012
I bought this for my wife for Christmas. She wears it regularly. It has held up very well to repeated use. It remains very soft, there are no tears or visable wear. It fits her very well. Extremely elegant robe. Worth the price easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars The PERFECT Robe, December 25, 2013
Pam Newberry (Sarasota, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I give my wife one of these robes every few years. We have bought them from everywhere from Neiman Marcus to Nordstrom. This is the first time we ever tried Cashmere Boutique. This robe is the VERY BEST robe we have ever gotten at any price! The fit is perfect and as described. The cashmere quality is the best I have seen. The stitching is perfection. Instead of two little strings for belt loops? This company puts in REAL belt loops into the side seams so they STAY and look beautiful. The pocket is a hidden side pocket and it is finally!!! deep and usable! If you are in the market for a cashmere robe this year, or any year? This is the best one we have ever seen or felt.

We have been buying black cashmere robes every few years as one gets old and needs replacement for over twenty years. Look no further. This IS the best robe on the market, and the price is terrific given the excellent quality of the cashmere and the construction.

Let's put it this way. My wife got her robe at 7 AM when we opened our presents. She was not expecting it so she was delighted! And now it is evening and she still has it on! Now that's a woman that loves her robe! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure soft heaven, March 6, 2013
Gave this as a gift; don't think she will ever take it off ... soft, warm, lightweight (easy to pack), great burgundy color. Doesn't "pill" -- what's not to like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cashmere robe, February 21, 2013
In terms of value for money, this cashmere robe is one of the bargins of the week, any week for that matter. Comfortable and cozy, not to mention greatly appreciated by the wearer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality robe, January 14, 2012
Nice quality robe so far, but will know more as time goes on...Wife loves it!!! Would probably purchase another in the future if it holds up as I expect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Poor Material, Poor Construction, Poor Service, April 6, 2014
This is the single-most disappointing purchase I have EVER made on-line.

There is NOTHING superior about this product

and

I have NEVER had a more disappointing shopping/service experience via Amazon.

I do not believe that the material is truly "cashmere" as advertised. It is neither soft nor substantial. It is flimsy, and quite honestly, almost resembles burlap.

The robe does not close properly in the front; one side hangs longer than the other and the effect is "lopsided."

It is not full-length, but falls at mid-calf.

I would not have posted such a negative review if the seller had been willing to refund my return.

However, they responded, "The return is beyond our return period. A refund cannot be processed."

I phoned them 4 weeks after purchase and was instructed to e-mail them. In the interim, the 30-day period expired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice robe, September 12, 2012
Sailor7 (Richmond, Va) - See all my reviews
We bought this robe for our daughter. It is plush and a good length. We are very pleased with the quality. It is a very nice robe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Pure Cashmere Robe for Women (Blue Topaz, Large/Extra Large)
$559.00 $279.00