Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on October 8, 2009
I was quite touched when I heard this song on satellite radio. I was driving in the car. My father had just died hours earlier. This song is about love and death. I really felt it in my heart. The loss. The love. And I feel that same way when I hear it again. So, I had no choice but to buy the MP3 download. Hi, Dad.
on December 15, 2013
A highly unusual and gentle piece of music. I picked up on it when listening to Pandora. It is sad and captures that emotion with great clarity. I am happy to own it.
on April 2, 2014
The most beautiful song (lyrically) I have yet to hear, life and the struggle of innocence, loss and God have never been better covered in this period of time.
on January 1, 2013
This song tells a story- one I can relate to because both my parents died of cancer. The melody is unusually lovely too. The guitar playing is outstanding.
on January 21, 2016
Favorite song still. Wonderful everytime. Fills you with sadness but somehow I just love it
on August 14, 2014