Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on November 5, 2013
An exact replacement for the G-Shock watches it's designed to fit. A spring bar removal/installation tool is good to have since there's little "wiggle room" getting the spring bars back into the lugs.
on January 21, 2015
I replaced this strap just about 1.5 years ago and it broke in the exact same place twice. I can't figure out why it doesn't last longer. I have several other watches and have not had to replace the resin straps on them.
on June 19, 2014
For some reason it is becoming harder and harder to find accessories that actually fit, out of the box.
This is it. The band is made for the watch, no bull, no excuses, no blades to "must trim to fit".
Even comes with two tubes in case you loose one when changing out the NATO style band like I did.
Material is much softer and still strong, feel more comfortable then a couple of other G-Shocks I own.
Almost as comfortable as the NATO. Unfortunately, if you wear a NATO band for your every day wear, you know they tend to dry really slow, collect sun-screen, dirt, and may even smell after a while.
This band solved my problem. Now I can switch from NATO to rubber, clean up my NATO band, dry it properly, etc.
Glad I got this.
on September 12, 2014
I ordered this band for a model GD100 even though it said it was for the GA100 because it looked like the same band. I was right and it came in just a couple of days. Assembly was easy after watching a YouTube video on how to do it. The watch looks brand new and feels great. I would definitely recommend this product!
on June 2, 2015
This is the strap i needed, but you'd better have some tools. This item came with no directions and no extra screws. If you lose one or round out the screw head the game is over. You need a jewlers screw driver, a 90 degree pick and a fine pair of bent nose forceps to put this all back together after having to cut the old strap away. I would have given it 4 stars if the new item had a set of instructions included. All in all its good to have my $100 watch back on my wrist, but they don't make it easy.
on March 3, 2016
It's a nice Casio band, but it's for a different watch. I was looking for a replacement band for my Casio 4765, and it almost fits, but the pins cannot be forced into their little holes. You can get one in, but not the other. There's just a little bit too much rubber there. So I'm returning the product.
on July 13, 2015
Finally I have a watch I can get a replacement band. I have been wearing a different brand watch that I like, but the bands are never available. So when they fail--- the watch goes with it. I bought a G-Shock watch and then bought a spare band to have on hand--- so now when the band eventually cracks and breaks, I will have one ready to go.
on April 20, 2016
purchased this as a replacement band for my boyfriend's watch. He has had his watch for a while now so the face and this replacement band don't quite match PERFECTLY but he doesn't seem to mind at all. It doesn't match because the band I purchased is definitely matte while the face is now shiny or looks plastic rather than matte. This could be due to the wear down on the watch over the years of course. My boyfriend installed it himself and had no trouble doing so. He's happy, so I'm happy!
on January 6, 2015
Ordered this as my band was on it's last leg. Unfortunately, I lost the watch before I could use the new band. I bought a new watch of the same model and compared the band. Perfect match. As long as I don't forget where I put the band, I'll have a replacement in 3 or 4 years when the current band gives up.
on September 14, 2014
Nothing wrong with the band, it just wasn't the right one for my G-Shock. Was returned and refunded promptly and I now have the right one. Make SURE you read the model information for your watch correctly and you'll be fine.