Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 2, 2010
I thought I would have to throw away my Casio watch when the watch band broke. I could not find a replacement band anywhere in town. This item is an exact replacement band that returns the watch to brand new condition. It is a great item at a fabulous price.
on March 30, 2011
This exact replacement was a perfect match for replacing the original strap that was about to crack on my Casio AMW-320R divers watch. The new band, at 3.27mm, was two hairs thinner than the original which was 3.64mm thick. I cannot tell any difference between the old and the new strap as far as thickness when the new one is on my arm. Just as a warning to others, don't spray mosquito replant on these resin straps (I did on my original strap) it reacts with resin and leaves permanent drop like stains on the surface.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 26, 2010
A good replacement band. It is not as thick as the original and feels a little thin but it looks like the original. If this doesn't last I'll replace it with a metal band.
on August 21, 2013
Although I love the Casio AMW watches,(I have had 4 over the years in different colors)the watchband is the worst. The old models were made with either natural rubber or heavy duty silicon. Today's models use a very cheap version of a silicon band. After you buy the watch the band will soon break. They always break in the exact same space. The hole in which you place the band clasp is fine. The hole above it however will sustain pressure from taking the watch off and on and will very soon crack and split. It won't be long after this crack (1 week or so) that the band will split entirely. I have been using bands from my old AMW's and ones with dead batteries to use as spare parts. I am now replacing a band every 2 to 3 months.
Buy the watch and go nylon or metal. If you're really feeling frisky you can find a natural rubber band of the same style for a mere $85.00. It's a shame. Buying a nice inexpensive watch should mean spending more in 6 months to replace the band than the watch is worth! Check the below link. These are natural rubber and "other materials" which will probably break soon as well.

11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
The most recent of these I received was made by Casio - Made in Japan. The one from before a couple years ago was from Casio - Made in China. It's stamped on the back of the buckle. The part number may be the same, but the bands are ever so slightly different. This newest band I got (made in Japan) is slightly thinner material (about 1.78 mm vs 1.88 mm for the old China band), and the mounting holes are slightly larger diameter. The marketplace seller I bought from included two new 22 mm long spring bars (pins), but they were much thinner (1.4 mm) than the old ones (1.8 mm) so I reused the old ones. Even with the old bars, the larger mounting holes make the band at the case a little sloppier fit so now I'm trying to find some thicker ones. Sure, thinner bars of the right length will work, but they feel "cheap" because the band doesn't feel securely attached.

So yes, this is the correct Casio "factory band" for the AMW-320D watch, but depending on WHICH FACTORY it comes from, the band might not be 100% identical to the one you are replacing. And whether you get spring bars or not depends on the seller, as Casio doesn't include them with the band. And even then, the bars you get might not be exactly right either.
on May 27, 2013
I often wear a Luminox watch which requires a 22mm band width. I needed a replacement and found I enjoyed my Casio diver's band as much as the original Luminox band, so I opted to try the Casio band on the Luminox, even though there was no advertising mentioning of it fitting Luminox watches. The Luminox band was far more expensive. I now wear the same band on both watches. (I often wear my less expensive, heavier Casio watch for more rugged applications to preserve my more expensive Luminox.) The Casio band fits perfectly and I'm very satisfied. Other reviewers say they prefer a clasp band to this tongue version, however, I have found this tongue version easy to operate, secure, and non-obtrusive. The disadvantage to the clasp version, according to the other reviewers, is that the clasp version is more difficult to adjust after purchase, due to often requiring frustrating pin removal to fit. This rubber-resin is quite flexible and comfortable to wear. This band is quality-made and, in my opinion, equivalent in quality to my original bands. I plan to reorder when necessary.
on July 6, 2014
On time, perfectly as described, saved the use of my watch! I would buy again -- as long as it is the model you need!
on April 2, 2010
This is the weakest link in the Casio amw-320 watch. I have replaced numerous bands because they split. The delivery was prompt and this is the actual repalcement.
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2011
I bought an offbrand "exact fit" Casio replacement watch band at a store that starts with "W".
It was a total piece of junk.
If I flexed my arm, while swabbin' the decks, the watch band would explode off my wrist.
The pins on the cheap version fit poorly in the band and would pop out at the slightest movement or shock to the watch.
So, I kicked myself in the poopdeck for being a cheapskate and spent the extra 2 bucks to buy THIS watch band.
Not only does it fit exactly like the original, it also looks like the original.
It even SMELLS better than the cheaper replacement, probably due to the placement of the holes and the ribbed portion which allows better airflow.
I bought this one nearly a year ago and have had NO PROBLEMS with it.

A Good, Quality product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2011
I tried to get it in Mexico,impossible, this is a great replacement for the original wristbands that got worn off from the originals. i recomend you to also get the little metal perns that unite it with the body of the watch, i had the original ones, and thought i would use them, not so great idea. I broke them trying to separate them from the worn ones, still attached to the watch. they are cheap and really get, them you need them.
I am really happy to be able to get the original bands for my diver casio watch. again, impossible to bet in Mexico.
The delivery box was the same size as one of a watch i got also ( Casio PAW2000 ) but it was delivered really fast.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse