Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio 22mm Black Resin-Marine Gear
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 16, 2015
This is the 3rd band i have purchased. for my Casio watch. It takes a beating and about every 1-2 years needs a new band. This is the exact factory replacement. Item was delivered very quickly and installs in minutes.
on June 6, 2016
Fits great for my old watch Casio Wave Ceptor Solar WVA320J-1E. This watch is about 8 years old and this is my third watch band, and this one is every bit of OEM / Original Equipment Manufacturer, and should last about 3 to 4 years.
on June 18, 2016
Very good, but real expensive as well. I'm sure I could've got it for much less. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to do research. One thing I got lucky on, is the band does not come with the metal pins. For this price that's ridiculous.
on October 27, 2013
My watch band was cracking in the plastic/rubber and needed a new watch band while out of town. I did a search, found the right one, ordered it and it came just in time....watched a you tube video on how to change the bands and did it myself....saved me a trip to the watch repair place or jewelry store...a lifesaver...
on August 18, 2014
Was very pleased to be able to get this watch band on Amazon. Had looked in just about every store hoping to be able to replace the worn out band on my husbands watch.. This was the exact one that he had broken..... Thank you
on April 18, 2014
I guess I should have read the description more thoroughly but I assumed that the band would come with the pins to attach it to the face....it did not. I had to still go to a jeweler and purchase the pins. The band itself is very nice!
on November 29, 2011
I bought an offbrand "exact fit" Casio replacement watch band at a store that starts with "W".
It was a total piece of junk.
If I flexed my arm, while swabbin' the decks, the watch band would explode off my wrist.
The pins on the cheap version fit poorly in the band and would pop out at the slightest movement or shock to the watch.
So, I kicked myself in the poopdeck for being a cheapskate and spent the extra 2 bucks to buy THIS watch band.
Not only does it fit exactly like the original, it also looks like the original.
It even SMELLS better than the cheaper replacement, probably due to the placement of the holes and the ribbed portion which allows better airflow.
I bought this one nearly a year ago and have had NO PROBLEMS with it.

A Good, Quality product.
on September 10, 2013
This is a bit thinner than the OEM one that came with my watch. Though thinner but more flexible unlike the OEM one, its a bit harder and thicker and some how it broke in half while in the storage box.
on April 15, 2012
My husband put the new band on his watch himself, it was easy and quick (it does not include the holding pins, my husband had them from the previous band) it fit perfectly, looks just like the original and the watch is as good as new. Great and cheap, I recommend it. I can't predict how long it will last, but for the price, you can order it again later on.
on April 10, 2012
This watchband fit my casio perfectly. I would even say it may be of slightly better quality than the original. No issues installing it. The only thing that threw me is there was no mention of the stainless steel spring bar pins that came with it. Since they were not mentioned I bought a pair. Did not need them but could have saved that expense.