May4th Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on December 18, 2012
The important question for me was whether this was the correct band to fit my fairly old DW-290-T watch. I couldn't seem to find this information anywhere. All I could find was that it would fit the successor models. The good news is that it does fit the original version of this watch. As far as the band itself goes, my experience with them is that they universally crack after about a year. I found that irritating enough that I went without wearing a watch for quite a while in a sort of protest. Finally tiring of that, I took a chance and bought this particular replacement band. So far, so good, but I expect I will be buying another one within a few months.
on February 11, 2014
Great price, great quality, fast delivery... Don't know what more I could expect. Looks and feels just like the original band. Snapped right into place. Found the battery replacement instructions through Google and resurrected my old (12 years) G-Shock DW-290-T...back into full service! The irony is that the same watch is now available for about $24 on Amazon. I don't know, I guess it just felt good to not add one more dated technology item to the landfill.
on September 3, 2014
I like it.
Good replacement. have had the watch for many years. Bands usually need replacing every year.,
But, now I am retired, and kinda house-bound. Only wear the watch a few times a month.
Very satisfied with this from last year.
on March 27, 2013
The Casio strap arrived as described and was easy to install. I had to buy this band because the original Casio band failed rather quickly. The little wrap around restraint for the excess strap came off in less than a year of light use. The replacement is identical, so the same could happen again.

-------------------------------------
This strap has worn better than the original that came with the watch. A bit expensive, but the quality appears to be high. Have given this item another star.
on April 24, 2013
The replacement band was delivered on time, and was pretty easy to put on. It took less than a minute, just be sure to have the right size (i.e. small enough) flat-blade screw driver to remove and reinstall the the spring-loaded pins that hold the band in place. Oh, be sure the band is right side-up. I had it upside down on the first try, but fixed it quickly.
on September 13, 2013
As advertised and a good price, in my opinion is one of the best recommendations you can give. That is what I look for in reviews. I ordered 3 different items on Sep 3 and this was the last item to come in on Sep 12, this is the only reason for a 4 and not 5 star. However, this was delivered within the time vendor indicated. I intend to use vendor again so if 9 days turnaround is a norm then it is up to me to adjust and consider. I realize I may be a bit critical, however so many other Amazon customers are writing such helpful and comprehensive reviews, that I want to do my best in reciprocating.
on June 19, 2013
Matches old, original band, and makes watch look NEW again. I'll only replace band with original band again - the way the watch designers styled it to be!
on June 5, 2013
If you're buying a Casio watch, you'll need to replace the band before the watch quits, so be ready. The watches are great, the bands, not so much.
on April 9, 2014
I attached the bands to my watch and have not had any problems. I tried other non-OEM bands without lock. This one works just fine.
on October 5, 2014
This band did not come with the hinge pins which made it useless to me. Replacement bands commonly come with the pins, and that is what I expected. (Bands sold at your local discount store come with pins.) As a band alone, it is fine, but if you have bent or lost a pin do not buy this product.

See 1 answered question