Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Silver / Camel|Change

on July 11, 2012
I love this watch! I read some of the reviews before I bought it, and wasn't sure if it was going to be worth it, but it definately is. It's true that the metal feels a little cheap, and scratches easily. However, it almost has a brushed look anyway, so you can barely see the scratches. The material is one of the things that I actually like about it. It feels really lightweight, and is thin enough for a woman, but masculine enought for a man. I also love that there are no pins or links to remove/replace when sizing (it's literally a matter of sliding the latch until it fits the way you want. Watch works great, alarm works great, shows date and day of the week, and it looks like a good old-fashioned Casio. Two thumbs up!
on February 5, 2014
I love this watch. It has that retro look without being too nerdy or gimmicky. It has style but it also has functionality and lasting durability. I have a similar model in all stainless and it has performed very well. I decided to get this model since it has a gold face, which I think complements my wedding band and my signet ring, both of which are yellow gold. Although the Casio factory band is well crafted, very adjustable and looks nice, I decided to add a Speidel jubilee style band in two-tone stainless and gold. It really sets the watch off nicely and gives it an even more unique look. And with the band, the whole package was under $25 shipped. So you can't really beat that combination of price, function and style. I highly recommend Casio watches.
on June 16, 2015
I love this great watch! It's just $17 and the classical design is awesome. It is quite small and light so will fit well on women's wrist too. I saw someone's picture online replacing the bracelet to a leather band, so I just did the same thing. Now it looks even better! I got the Timex leather band, also from Amazon and it was just $10. Picture attached. Definitely worth the price.
on September 10, 2014
I love this watch! Fits great, not bulky, and stylish. I have even received many compliments. Easy to read and adjust.
on May 19, 2012
I bought this for my husband who broke his old one. He has an average size wrist, and it fits perfectly - if not a tiny bit loose. Note that he did say the links catch on his arm hair sometimes - but no more than his old watch. He loves the old school digital watches - and he gets compliments on this one all the time! Great buy - and with the price - I bought two!

You can't go wrong with a classic like this one!
on April 16, 2014
Great watch and awesome price! For under $20, you can own this beautiful time-keeping device while looking stylish and hip. I bought the same model with a blueish face a year ago, but when I lost it, I was absolutely devasted that I could not keep the time in such a hip manner. I finally got around to buying a replacement, and this model with the gold face is absolutely phenomenal. For such a low price, you truly do get a quality watch. Although it does claim to be water resistant, I have never tested this claim. For minor splashes such as washing the dishes or washing your hands, it's completely fine, but I'm not entirely sure how it would fare out on the beach or in the shower. I would give this watch 5 stars, but the plastic face does show some wear after a while, but remember that this is for less than $20! Another thing is that the hair on my wrist occasionally gets pulled out from the locking metal band. However, after a while, you'll definitely get used to it. The little light does a good enough job of making the time visible in the dark, but if only it were a bit brighter. Other than those small things, this watch is definitely a great buy!
on June 19, 2013
I realize this is a mens watch, but I think women can wear this watch too. I bought this watch for myself and it fits nicely on my small wrists and the face of the watch doesn't look bulky. The watch has an adjustable closure so you can have the right fit. The snap closure of the watch seems to be very secure. The only thing I don't like about the watch is the watch light, it only illuminates the left side of the time display. You can still see the time in the dark, but it's definitely not the most efficient light source. Plus, you have to hold the light button to keep the light on, the light doesn't stay on for a few seconds after pressing the light button. The watch doesn't come with instructions, but if you've used digital watches before, setting the time and other functions of the watch should be easy for you. If not, I would suggest looking online for instructions or trying to find instructional videos online.

The overall look of the watch is nice. The silver color of the watch isn't too reflective and I like that because it doesn't look flashy in a tacky way. The gold color of the face display is a nice color combination with the silver. This style isn't too common and that's nice. I see most people wearing the silver watch with black display or the gold watch with black display. This watch will definitely go with most casual and formal outfits. The look of this watch is very simple and retro-looking. This watch is very lightweight in comparison to other metal or metal-looking watches. This watch has an alarm, stop watch, a decent night light (color green), a date display and a 12-hour or a 24-hour time format. I recommend this watch if you're looking for a cool-looking watch with basic time features.
on February 13, 2012
Its a watch, it works, it looks good, and I'm happy. Had it for 2 weeks, have not taken it off.
on January 17, 2015
I truly loved this watch. I say "loved" because unfortunately i fell over iceskating and on part of the clasp went flying off to where the other socks live, Neverland. I imagine that the watch could have lasted another few years. Ive now ordered the world clock version of the watch as I travel quite a bit.

PROS:

•never losses time

•its light weight and has an illuminator, I sleep(t) with it and hardly know its there

•it has changed my habit of looking at my phone for the time, and released me from checking emails and whatnot during the day
it tells me the day of the week, which when you work from home can escape you

•Compliments, people really love to see an oldie but goodie

CONS:

•There is about a week breakin period where the band pulls at your arm hairs, but my wrist is not bald, its just a cheap band.

•The watch (not the band) is made of chromed plastic (which is not environmentally safe) it scratches easily, and there is a brass finish underneath, I actually wish I could just get the entire watch in this color because its stunning.

•The clasp in my watch slid along the band, making the fit not as tight as I would have liked it to be, ultimately.

Ive always had and expensive watch. everything ive owned being well over 300 dollarst. from 7 rubies to 32 and automatic winding, crystal fronts and backs. But that little led, the fact you hardly know its there has completely converted me to Casio. Im a fan and a fan for life. Pragmatic and perfect, eff those peeps who compare how big the face is or heavy it seams, I know what time it is.
on June 22, 2015
Good watch but I think mine is fake it has gaps between the links and light goes through the gold face