- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Watchtronics when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$22.38 & FREE Shipping|
- Digital dial with world map display
- World time; LED light
- 1/100th seconds stop watch; 5 alarms
- 12/24 hour formats; Countdown timer
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Casio AE1100W-1av has a unique split LCD, the AE1000's upper display shows your current time zone in a world map overlay, while the lower LCD can display a host of information such as time, world time, stopwatch and countdown timer information.5 Alarms (One-time Alarm or Daily Alarm).Hourly Time Signal.1/100 Second Stopwatch.Measuring Capacity: 23:59'59.99".Measuring Modes: Elapsed Time, Split Time, 1st-2nd Place Times.Countdown Timer.Measuring Unit: 1/10 Second.Input Range: 1 Second to 24 Hours (1-second Increments, 1-minute Increments.and 1-hour Increments).Full Auto-calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099).12/24 Hour Formats..
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004KK43DQ
- Item model number: AE1100W-1A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||43.6 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24.8 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It has 5 alarms, stopwatch, timer, world time zones and a useful backlight feature. It shows day of the week, month and day number all in the main screen. It has hourly chime too. It is pretty much the same clock and a standard Casio digital.
Hardware-wise, the watch is pretty solid. The case might scratch a bit with rugged or repeated use, but it has withstood my abuse fairly well. The strap is fairly durable and although it does not fit me well (one strap is too loose and another too tight), this is very dependent on wrist thickness. This is a minor issue and wearing it too tight or loose makes no real comfort difference.
The watch is average size, so its not small and "girly". Overall, a pretty good watch.
booklet that comes with the watch has small text. I found one online that was easier to read. The watch was simple to learn
Actually only thing need to know is the world time function. Other features are
standard (timer, stopwatch, alarm). Big buttons are nice too.
I like having a few time zones in a click of a button.
It's water resistant, so I never have to take it off. overall, I am very happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seems to be a great wach, but its like for 6 YOboysPublished 15 months ago by Juan Fernando Martinez
I like it, that is what 3 stars mean, and I agree. Its really good for what people buy it for. A travel watch, alot of time zones. Read morePublished 18 months ago by maynardgull
Very functional for travelling and looks good. Won't worry about losing it since its not expensive.Published 20 months ago by Kelvin S.
Great choice for a traveler. No one will mistake it for an expensive watch. But provides the functionality for a global traveler. Comfortable band. Read morePublished on February 22, 2014 by Jimmy