Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 9, 2013
Great value for a stylish looking watch. Easy to learn even without the manual.
Actually only thing need to know is the world time function. Other features are
standard (timer, stopwatch, alarm). Big buttons are nice too.
on February 22, 2014
Great choice for a traveler. No one will mistake it for an expensive watch. But provides the functionality for a global traveler. Comfortable band. Low price means no big deal if it lost or damaged.
on July 20, 2013
I am a die hard Casio fan so I might be a bit biased here, but this watch is pretty darn good.

It has 5 alarms, stopwatch, timer, world time zones and a useful backlight feature. It shows day of the week, month and day number all in the main screen. It has hourly chime too. It is pretty much the same clock and a standard Casio digital.

Hardware-wise, the watch is pretty solid. The case might scratch a bit with rugged or repeated use, but it has withstood my abuse fairly well. The strap is fairly durable and although it does not fit me well (one strap is too loose and another too tight), this is very dependent on wrist thickness. This is a minor issue and wearing it too tight or loose makes no real comfort difference.

The watch is average size, so its not small and "girly". Overall, a pretty good watch.
on November 23, 2014
I like it, that is what 3 stars mean, and I agree. Its really good for what people buy it for. A travel watch, alot of time zones. You can select your favourite 4 time zones, so you can aproach them easily. So you can use it when you travel in different time zones, it's cheap so if they steal it or you lose it, it won't be much of a loss. Listen if you pay this money, don't worry about scratches. It's not that resistant to scratches. My one big problem is the stupid small analog display in the middle. It's of no use and just takes up space. If I had the chance again I would buy the AE1000w. At least the analog display is a tad bigger.
on April 6, 2013
At this price, this watch is really good. Looks and feels like a watch that cost at least twice as much. Totally happy with it. I bought this watch to use when I work out and also to check out the time in different parts of the world which this watch can have up to 4 different time zones at the same time. If you friends or family oversees, this is a nice watch to see what time it is at those different parts of the world without reaching to your iPad or smart phone.
on May 28, 2013
I bought this watch a few weeks ago and it is just whati needed. The price was great and it has the functions iwas looking for. The analog clock in the middle iis basically useless because it's so small.

booklet that comes with the watch has small text. I found one online that was easier to read. The watch was simple to learn
on July 2, 2013
I would like to remind the buyers that the product comes with manual available in some idioms. If you not comfortable with the idioms you may encounter difficulties. The manual is available in french, spanish and english.
on February 26, 2013
This one works for me as I would be using it for yard work. With Casio's reputation on making good watches, I expect to have this watch for a loooooong time.
on September 24, 2012
The watch was a bargain and my 10 year old nephew loves it. Since he lost the manual he wasn't able to set the time and needed an adult to do it for him. It arrived before the promised date.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
This is a good watch.. But please don't go by the picture.. Its not that great looking as it is in the picture. But what more can you expect for this price. So its a okay product