5.0 out of 5 stars Mine just died
After about seven years of great service, my wrist now bears a dead AMW320D (great name, eh, really trips off the tongue). I went in for my third battery replacement and the jeweler told me that corrosion had eaten away at the movement. The first time I replaced the battery I learned that the seal had to be broken and the watch might no longer resist water. The soft...
Published on January 27, 2005 by Randall Black

3.0 out of 5 stars The Duckman
Watch is beautiful and looks good in an adventurous or casual environment with it's gold face. It is a bit heavier than many sport watches (i.e. Casio, Suunto, etc.) with resin bands. As far as the resin band, it tends to split after months of use necessitating replacement. I've owned two of these watches in five years and have cycled through 6 watchbands...
Published on July 24, 2004 by NEW PUPPY PARENT

‹ Previous | 112 13 1427 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is very convenient for me to make my purchases, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320D-9EV Ana-Digi Alarm Chronograph Dive Watch (Watch)
This watch is very nicely made but to small for my wrist. I am 6'4 and it looks tiny on my wrist .I have six nephews so I will wait for the youngest one to have a birthday and gift it too him. Thanks Amazon. Dave.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery dies in a few months, April 15, 2014
GSM (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
These are a good value, but they must sit in some shipping container or warehouse in China with the watch running. This is my fifth one, and all have come with the watch running. Luckily, two were replaced through Amazon because the battery died well within the acceptable time period. It's a situation where the battery replacement when all is said and done is almost as much as a new watch. Casio recommends that you return it to them for battery replacement because jewelers don't possess the necessary equipment to change it without leaving moisture in the crystal (I took my first one to a jeweler and sure enough, it developed moisture in the face). So it is unfortunate that these have VERY BAD BATTERY LIFE. If you don't mind paying for a new watch every 6 mos. to a year, it's a good deal. Otherwise, I would chose another brand or a different vendor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Analog watch is rubbish, April 14, 2014
I ordered this watch, wore it for a week before realizing that the analog watch was constantly losing time compared to the accurate digital one. I requested a replacement via Amazon which was super easy and the second watch had a similar issue. The analog clock was running fast and gaining time compared to the digital.

I would not recommend anyone purchase this model ever. It's sad because I like the aesthetics. But looks alone do not make a nice watch. It also needs to function.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy a CASIO watch, April 14, 2014
Christmas in 2013 I received a Model 2701. In May of 2013 it died. Being under warranty I sent it in, it was deemed unrepairable and replaced with a brand new watch. Two weeks ago the second watch died. Sent it in, this time they want $60 to repair it. When asked why it didn't have a 1 year warranty they said "warranty replacements only have a 90 day warranty and this watch is out of warranty". When I suggested that was a stupid policy they offered a 20% discount on another CASIO watch. I don't think so!

M. Roberts, Former CASIO Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise gift, April 5, 2014
I had one of these watches in the past and loved it. Then I lost it and remarked to my wife that I really should look for a replacement watch. She took the suggestion and ordered me one as a "not a special day" present. I am happy now. I really love the combination Analog-Digital displays, and the large size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get This watch, March 21, 2014
I have been looking for this watch for some time. I love this watch and the price was better than the other stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 6, 2014
Great watch for an economic price. It can be used with casual a semi casual clothes. My boyfriend is very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 6, 2014
Have woned several of these watches and very good time piece. Many functions in the digital portion; plus like the face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 12, 2014
I have owned three of these...lost one, broke one and I still replace with the same. Great time, quality, and looks great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch only worked for a week, December 30, 2013
After receiving the watch I did not wear it for over a month, bad mistake that was the warranty period. I started wearing it about a week ago and it stopped working yesterday. the battery checked good and the shop gave me an estimate of $50.00 to repair the watch. My choice is to throw the watch away and not buy another one online.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1427 | Next ›