4.0 out of 5 stars have been wearing this for years...
Published on December 20, 2006 by S. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Great until the band comes off or it's dark
Published on September 10, 2007 by joe-maryland

2.0 out of 5 stars Great until the band comes off or it's dark, September 10, 2007
joe-maryland (Stevensville, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I have had 3 of these watches over the years, but I finaly gave up on them. I LOVE the look, but they have 3 big drawbacks, First off, no light. The glow paint on the watch is pretty dim. Second, it goes through batteries pretty quick. When the battery gets low the hands stop moving but the digital part still works. First time that happened I thought the watch had malfunctioned. Third, the band comes off the watch! The pin that holds it on isn't robust enough. That is why my last one is on the bottom of the river right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars have been wearing this for years..., December 20, 2006
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
This model has been out for a long time. I like the look of the black more then the white or gold. The reason the watch loses one star is because the band. It looks great, but the rubber will wear out and break in about a year. The replacement band that Casio offers looks close the orginal, but not exactly the same. I lost one of these, and another was stolen. So the fact that I am on my third is a statement to how much I love this watch. I have been wearing it since about 1993.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value in a big watch!, July 2, 2007
Scott Berg (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
I agree with the other reviewer who said you would need to find a vintage dive watch to find one this big. The watch has a nice, large casing and an easy-to-read face for those of us who have a hard time seeing things that are near. I've had mine for a month now and it has not lost a second. The digital display is a little small, but I don't use it much anyway and will probably only do so on the rare occasion that I need to set an alarm.

For the price, you can't beat this watch. It is water resistant and appears to be a real workhorse though replacing the band may be a challenge each year (also mentioned by another reviewer). For what it does, this watch is better and cheaper than anything out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase Ever!, November 12, 2008
Tom "Tom" (Marietta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch back when it was a new design, about 18 years ago for $128. It has never let me down, never broken, on it's third (or fourth) battery and about that many straps. I've traveled the planet, dived in three oceans with it, it has gone through multiple crashes, been dropped off the roof of a three story building, years of flying and constant pressure changes, all the banging of using it during Habitat Builds, showers, skiing and still my clients who are "serious" watch collectors ask about it because they like the style (I use a Kevlar Band which dresses it up a little). If I told them it was a Brietling, they'd be impressed.

Now I buy these for Missionaries on the edges of civilization in Africa and the Philippines. They have the same thoughts as I do about this tough, yet elegant line of watches.

You can't do any better for the money. My wife keeps trying to buy me a watch - but I'm attached this this thing and it is tougher than a hammer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Honda of watches, March 4, 2007
I bought my first Casio Divers Watch in 1999 to use in my job as a police ofcr working road patrol. This watch is super tough. I liked the idea of the large easy to read analog dial, and the smaller digital readout that I set to military time as that is what is used for work.

The crystal is pretty good at minimizing scratches. Battery replacement is a little less than two years. Super dependable watch, and tough. Mine have gone through fights, and monthly firearms practice. I never had a single hiccup from any of the two I've worn for work. The watchband does seem to breakdown quickly and will develop cracks and then tear. However, I just replace it with a generic black leather one at a nominal cost.

I'm ordering two more, and am so glad they are still being produced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch,11 years old and still ticking, February 2, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
I've had this watch (Gold Face) since June 2000. I've had to replace batteries 3 times and the band once. I have had many watches in my life.A gold Seiko self winder in the 60s,a Titus Dive watch,A citizen and Seiko dive watch in the late 70's and early 80's and a TAG watch. Every one of the watches listed above have fogged due to water finding a way into them except this one and the Seiko Gold self Winder(never took it in the water because it was not water resistant)This is a great watch,well worth the money.I am here looking to replace another band.would like a metal one.If anyone here has any recommendations I would appreciate it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful by day, invisible by night, December 18, 2008
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
In daylight, this watch is HOT. Looks perfect.

At night, forget it. I mean it. When you wake up or go to bed, if it's your habit to look at your watch, you won't see it. Like, not even a glimmer of light off a hint of steel. NOTHING. Nada. Zippo.

The reviews are true. The dayglow sometimes glows during the day and you wish it would glow at night. If you shine a light on the glow paint it will glow for about 20 mins, and then zippo, nada. Nothing. And this is NEW, out of the box. And I've heard flies louder than this alarm. The alarm is way weaker than the watch looks.

Too bad. It could be a perfect watch with actual luminesence and a shockingly loud alarm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
Well, I've changing my opinion. Within the last few months this watch intermittently stops, then restarts for no apparent reason. Certainly the battery should last longer than 1 year, although I had it replaced anyway - no help. Plus, the problem only appears from time-to-time. I'm changing my opinion and review.

Original review . . . . Great value, rugged and stylish. Have owned the gold face equivalent for 10 years. Beat it to death scuba diving, working on my cars and around the house - never a problem. Only complaint is the band - can't seem to find a replacement of the same quality as the original at most common retailers, so order an extra or two w/the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Best Watch I Own, October 19, 2010
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
This watch surpassed all of my expectations. It is made of stainless steel, so it has a nice, heavy feel to it. The watch feels like a $600 dollar watch, but for only $50. Also, the watch can have THREE times going at once, one analog, one digital, and on dual-time digital. The stopwatch function is very useful, it only goes up to one hour but I've never needed to time anything above an hour long.
This watch is HUGE, it is the biggest submariner-watch you'll find, and I love it. It feels good on the wrist, although I did change the strap.
The bezel has 90-clicks around, and I find myself playing with it ten times a minute. Nice feature, but with the digital stopwatch you don't need a spinning bezel.
This watch should be a G-Shock. I dropped it from four feet onto a wood floor and it's perfectly fine. This watch is definitely my favorite watch, and it is very hard to top.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch...when it works, November 1, 2011
SCB "SCB" (Malvern, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch (Watch)
This watch was exactly what I was looking for: a waterproof casual weekend watch that wouldn't break the bank. I've been wearing it on and off for three months and find it comfortable and easily readable....however it doesn't work.

Quite frequently the analog portion seems to stop...just stop. I reset it to current time and it will work for a while, but then it will simply stop again.

The digital clock in the center of the dial keeps great time, but not as visible. I'm pretty disappointed as I've bought junky sports watches on eBay that have worked for years and kept great time.

Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch