- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- This Casio watch, when purchased direct from Amazon.com, is covered by Casio's 1-year limited warranty. Please see the full Casio warranty for more information. Shop Casio watches Direct from Amazon.com
Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV
|Price:||$59.99 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$39.96 (40%)|
- Dual -time sport watch featuring luminous hands/markers, calendar/day function, and daily alarm
- Additional functions include: hourly time signal, 12/24 hour formats, 1/100 second, and dual-time stopwatch
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This watch features a black resin band, a stainless steel case with a screw-lock case back, 100-meter water resistance, 1/100 second chronograph, analog/digital display and a bi-directional rotating bezel.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.3 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GB1R5U
- Item model number: AMW320R-1EV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Now I buy these for Missionaries on the edges of civilization in Africa and the Philippines. They have the same thoughts as I do about this tough, yet elegant line of watches.
You can't do any better for the money. My wife keeps trying to buy me a watch - but I'm attached this this thing and it is tougher than a hammer.
For the price, you can't beat this watch. It is water resistant and appears to be a real workhorse though replacing the band may be a challenge each year (also mentioned by another reviewer). For what it does, this watch is better and cheaper than anything out there.
The crystal is pretty good at minimizing scratches. Battery replacement is a little less than two years. Super dependable watch, and tough. Mine have gone through fights, and monthly firearms practice. I never had a single hiccup from any of the two I've worn for work. The watchband does seem to breakdown quickly and will develop cracks and then tear. However, I just replace it with a generic black leather one at a nominal cost.
I'm ordering two more, and am so glad they are still being produced.
Original review . . . . Great value, rugged and stylish. Have owned the gold face equivalent for 10 years. Beat it to death scuba diving, working on my cars and around the house - never a problem. Only complaint is the band - can't seem to find a replacement of the same quality as the original at most common retailers, so order an extra or two w/the watch.
At night, forget it. I mean it. When you wake up or go to bed, if it's your habit to look at your watch, you won't see it. Like, not even a glimmer of light off a hint of steel. NOTHING. Nada. Zippo.
The reviews are true. The dayglow sometimes glows during the day and you wish it would glow at night. If you shine a light on the glow paint it will glow for about 20 mins, and then zippo, nada. Nothing. And this is NEW, out of the box. And I've heard flies louder than this alarm. The alarm is way weaker than the watch looks.
Too bad. It could be a perfect watch with actual luminesence and a shockingly loud alarm.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Right price, looks nice and I never worry about wearing it in any situation. This is my second one. My last one lasted a very long time.Published 3 days ago by William Blockie
Owned an earlier version back in the 90's and I decided to get another one. Looks great, but battery went dead after a few months.Published 5 days ago by K. Moore
Very happy with the watch's looks and quality. Will buy again next time.Published 22 days ago by Pete Rodriguez
This watch was replacement for same model Amazon shipped to me with dead battery. It has never worked correct since receiving it with stem very difficult to pull out to change time... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keith C. Eide