4.0 out of 5 stars Only watch that my husband will wear!
I have bought this watch for him every 6 years. He has owned three so far. After replacing the battery, it is not as water resistant. Also, the band has broken on two out of the three of the watches. I gave it 4 stars because of the degradable band. No other watch has movable bezel, analog and digital time, with an alarm, for under $100.00.
Published on January 15, 2007 by K. Bullard

3.0 out of 5 stars good watch for the money
It is a good watch for the money. I just wish that I had seen it in person before I had ordered it. Wish it had a night glow. Other than that it is a very good buy.
Published on April 5, 2012 by bobbyw

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch with Great Looks!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW320R-7EV Ana-Digi Stainless Steel and Rubber Dive Watch (Watch)
I've never gotten as many compliments, on a watch that I've spent less than $80 on, and both Citizen and Seiko have a similar watch that you'd pay over $100 more for. This is an excellent watch regardless of the low price, the craftsmanship is fantastic, and getting it for this price = I luv it!
Definitely NO disappointments as far as I'm concerned from either Casio, Amazon, or UPS... the transaction was flawless from order to delivery. I would highly recommend this watch.
BTW- concerning other comments, if your battery goes dead, here's a thought... replace it!... you can even purchase a watch back removal tool for $2.50 here on Amazon... Amazing huh!

5.0 out of 5 stars casio dive watch, January 9, 2010
I love my Casio dive watch.It's everything I hoped it to be.It has a nice clean and cool look.A nice big face to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Sport Watch review, June 30, 2009
I am very pleased with this purchase. I recently went white water rafting and wore my new watch.. it took a pounding and kept on working. The white face makes it easy to read under water. It is a very comfortable watch to wear and it looks good for any occasion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio AMW320R7EV: Very satisfied with it., November 4, 2007
This is a nice looking watch, with a lot of features, attractive price, and after having it for a couple of years or more, I am very satisfied with it. I'd prefer it to be lighter though. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, June 25, 2009
I had the yellow dial version of this watch that finally lost it's water resistance after years of swimming and snorkeling. It is a handsome watch, and is very functional also. It has both analog and digital displays, which I like. It has an elapsed time bezel, stopwatch, alarm, and dual time zone function. This watch is a winner. The resin band will become brittle over time and break, but Timex makes a perfect neoprene rubber replacement band.

2.0 out of 5 stars Total failure reading watch in the dark, October 6, 2012
For the money that the Casio Men's AMW320R-7EV Sport watch cost, I would not recommend it. The minute and hour hand will only stay lumeniscent for a couple of hours at the most in the dark but the numerial dots will stay lumeniscent which means you can't read the time in the dark because you can't see the dials. I bought another Casio watch at half the cost and it has a button to light up the small digital reading at the bottom of the dial face. The watch under review is very easy to read during the day but a total failure at night.

3.0 out of 5 stars good watch for the money, April 5, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Just for all days., March 26, 2012
Is a watch for wear everyday at work, nothing more, basic design and clear view to the time. Casio is a great brand for this kind of stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars dial face hands and program functions, March 25, 2012
After 9 months use,the digital program buttons quit working. The hands on the dial face don't illuminate in darkness. Other than that, the watch has been great. Sending it off for repairs tomorrow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, July 14, 2011
I have only had the watch for two weeks,so I still need same time,to test it out.I work with the watch.Everyone that see it like it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›