4.0 out of 5 stars actually works
Published on April 5, 2009 by R. Mccandless

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking Watch
Published on March 4, 2009 by Michael Gentile

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking Watch, March 4, 2009
The watch is a very good looking watch....however: The band is very small, I think to small..I'm a big guy with a small wrist...it barely goes to the first hole on the band and then the slot that hold the tongue is to big and does not stay in place....as to being a leather band...2cm from the watch is leather, the rest is Nylon...when you press the button for light only from 9 to 3 lights up...the top half...forget about seeing anything below that..The lower half of the watch is very small and sometimes hard to read...I have not been out in the sun with it as yet...

4.0 out of 5 stars actually works, April 5, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's AMW700B-1AV Ana-Digi Forester Fishing Timer Watch (Watch)
once you set the watch for your location the fish feeding indicator is fairly close. I fish daily and have been watching it for 2 months now. with the exception of changes in barometric preasure the watch calculates top feeding times and seems to nail it within 30 min, if they had included a barometer in the watch and cross referenced it to the moon phase it would have been near perfect. the few times it has been off were due to obvious preasure changes, if your lucky enough to be out while the preasure is falling before a storm and the moon phase says dinner time for trout you'll have a fish every other cast or so. I'd give it 5 stars but the light could be better (it works, but barely) and the band size (12mm or 13mm I think) makes finding replacement bands difficult, considering what the watch is for it would be nice to have a more secure band like the double wrap or nato style bands but unfortunately they don't come that small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch!, May 30, 2013
This is my second one of these. I chose this watch for the durability of a metal case and the countdown timer. On the negative side, the first watch did not have the ten year battery life advertised. Also the watch band is awkward.

9/1/2013 Just an update on the watch. It died while laying on the nightstand. It didn't even last half a year! I'm no longer happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than enough, June 7, 2011
If you like the look of this watch, I find it to be fantastic. I recieved this watch yesterday and managed to learn most of the settings on it by now. I don't think I can find the owners manual, although I'm wouldn't be holding that against Casio at all because their website provides me with the whole thing for free. All my settings are applied and the price was fantastic (here). A+ for all aspects of this item within a day, and a ten year battery has me confident on this watchs life.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAND WAY TOO SMALL, March 11, 2013
I HAVE MEDIUM SIZED WRISTS,HEAVY WATCH WITH LITTLE BAND,DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE,never got a chance to use the functions

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch! Everything is great except illumination, May 7, 2011
This watch is great! Everything about it is what I expected and I highly recommend it. Only downside is that the night light illumination is horrible. Can barely see the hands on the analog clock and definitely can't see the digital screen in darkness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very stylish but super-dependable, September 9, 2011
I own one for about 5-6 years already. This watch has been in 3 seas with me, as well as countless pool immersions. The band is all worn-out but still not broken yet, the glass has some scratches but everything works so far.
The battery is still strong - all display digits are bright and crisp, the light works fine.
Haven't used its fish activity detection feature, cant comment on that.
For the price, this watch is unbeatable, super-sturdy and trouble free.
It got simple yet masculine design, though not to my taste as of now. Also, the lower part of the clock is not very informative, no digits, I constantly mixing up 5 and 4 o'clock.. Hence 4 stars.
Otherwise great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 27, 2011
This watch is so complicated that, though I am tech oriented, I haven't yet figured it all out. It also functions just as a time-keeper and alarm, which is why I bought it. I also think it's attractive. The major advantage it has over other Casio's I've owned is the band. The rubber ones just don't last. This one is a thick, sturdy, cloth. I expect it hold together for a long time, but we'll see.

Glad I got it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch - Smaller size, March 20, 2013
I also have the digital version of this watch ... The Casio Fishfinder... this watch is smaller in face size and band size so in my opinion it is better suited for a youth. I purchased this watch for a change of look...it is a nice watch but the watch band was muchsmaller than expected... It still fits but it is almost at the end of the strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, though it is now dead..., December 18, 2012
I have worn this watch nonstop for the last 3 years and it has had a hard life on my wrist! It is scratched and battered, but it keeps going and water has still not gotten into it like other watches I have worn. This is a great thing since I am a fishing guide and need a watch that can keep up with me. Unfortunately, the battery is now dead and I haven't gotten around to getting it changed out, but believe me, I will! Also, be sure to set the watch to your time zone and latitude/longitude in order for the fishing function to be more accurate.