4.0 out of 5 stars worth it
got this watch on sale at sears for around 25$ i needed an alarm but hate the all digital watches and couldn't afford an all analog watch with alarm and chrono so i got this. casio makes way more analog/digital combo watches that any other maker. this watch is fantastic, large buttons, simple digital functions, you got the time on top then month,day and day of week on...
Published on May 29, 2008 by bud1

2.0 out of 5 stars don't get it wet
I've had this watch for two weeks. Good looking watch, and only $20.95, but after wearing it while cleaning our patio with a hose, the inside fogged up. Condensation is ringing the crystal. I've had inexpensive running watches last for years, but once moisture gets inside, it's dead. During the two weeks it came in contact with high humidity perspiration, suncreen,...
Published on July 17, 2010 by J. Sherman

‹ Previous | 18 9 1021 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars casio digi chronograph, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's AQ150W-1EV Ana-Digi Chronograph Sport Watch (Watch)
I have only had this watch for a few days but it seems like a good deal. I needed a watch with both a digital and analog readout for different time zones. It looks like it should hold up to everyday wear and tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, July 30, 2013
It looks perfect! It's a great quality!I love it very much! I think it's a nice gift for my son!

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio OK, July 23, 2013
Mark Laming (Johannesburg, South Afica) - See all my reviews
I like the product accept it is a little bit hard to read even if I turn the light on.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, July 17, 2013
Although it is smaller than what I thought it is a fine watch.I would recommend it to anyone looking for a water resistant and durable watch

4.0 out of 5 stars same good collection, July 11, 2013
A sporty timepiece with a good design and cheap price one's should have on his wrist. It is so splendid.

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a muted watch for work., July 11, 2013
I choose this rating because of the price and the options. I could have chosen several of the watches that were displayed but I did not need al of the accesories that were available on the others. I also have had a Casion watch for several years with no problems. I chose Amazon because I have ordered other items and used my credit points for the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine watch - easy to use - one part I would change, July 9, 2013
A good all around watch,
pro:
nice size
great price
easy to read dial (except see cons)
easy to use features
con:
digital display could be larger,
I recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Mens Watch, June 17, 2013
'Watch was purchased for my grandson and I'm sure he will be thrilled with it. Appears to be of good quality and most suitable for a young lad to wear. Happy with my purchase,value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, June 9, 2013
This is a good and affordable watch. I had it for a few months now,
and it holds up pretty well. The glass scratches easily, but other then that
it`s well made.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast, May 31, 2013
Russell McAteer (CHANDLER, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
Not as accurate as I expected from Casio. Previous Casio watches were very accurate, this one was a disappointment. All I can say is it looks good.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1021 | Next ›