Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Casio Men's AQF100W-7BV Forester Sports Thermomete...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 68% off the $54.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Casio Men's AQF100W-7BV Forester Sports Thermometer Watch
|Sale:||$32.75 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$22.20 (40%)|
- Quartz movement
- Timing: During each even-numbered minute Memory Measurement Timing: At the top and the bottom of each hour Memory capacity: Up to 50 sets of data (time, temperature) Temperature tendency graph Changeover between Fahrenheit (ºF) and Celsius (ºC)
- Auto electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow
- Resin case; digital movement; day-and-date functions
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Powerfully styled and packed full of robust timekeeping and environmental features, the Casio Forester analog-digital stainless steel men's watch offers a stylish black sports resin band that will stay comfortable during your most active sport outings. The large round stainless steel watch case measures 42mm (1.65 inches) wide, and it features an Arabic numeral and small minute index readout around its inner rim that interact with the silver skeleton hands. The light blue LCD face provides current time and date as well as a view to current moon phase. It includes a thermometer readout that measures every even-numbered minute, and you can save up to 50 time/temperature data sets. Other timekeeping features include:
- World time: 30 time zones, 50 cities, city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch with 100-hour capacity and following modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer (up to 100 hours)
- Auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour formats
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal (which can be turned off)
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GAYQKE
- Item model number: AQF100W-7BV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #168 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Water Sports > Water Sports Accessories > Safety & Flotation Devices > Life Jackets & Vests
- #2963 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating
- #3237 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Stop watch, Timer, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This Casio Forester packs a lot into a watch for Amazon's super-low price.
If you spend a lot of time outdoors and want to know the temperature, tides, and moon phases, this is the perfect watch. Be warned, though: The instruction booklet is wrong in detailing how to calibrate the temperature sensor. Calibrate the sensor while wearing the watch. Otherwise, your body heat will add almost 20 degrees to the sensor's reading. Right now my watch says it's 70.2 degrees inside. A nearby thermometer says it's 70.9 degrees.
To get the most accurate tidal data, don't rely on using the nearest major city's longitude or lunitidal value. Use Google Earth or another mapping application to get your exact longitude. Then use data provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to determine your locale's precise lunitidal value ([...]
Aside from the specific features this watch has, positives include the luminescent analog hands, the Daylight Saving time toggle switch, and the World Time function that enables you to see the current time in major cities around the world. Also, the analog display enables you to see the time when you're using the stopwatch, timer, or tidal calendar.
Negatives include the fact that you have to set the analog hands separately from the digital setting. This means that toggling Daylight Saving time on and off for the digital display has no effect on the analog display. Another negative is the tiny date display and the relatively small digital time display. The time should be larger than the temperature. This is, after all, a watch first and foremost.
Over all a nice piece for all the cruise goers/lovers...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wondered how the thermometer would work being on a 98 degree arm, it does not work!Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Lovely watch. All the sensors work well and temperature is accurate. love the design and style. My favorite feature though is the auto light up display light whenever its held at a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kemar
I wanted to buy a band for my original Casio watch but for a few more bucks I ended up getting a new watch. The first one I bought from Cabela's a four years ago was almost $60. Read morePublished 5 months ago by AJ
This watch is great and just what I was looking for. It replaces another Casio thermometer watch I purchased over 25 years ago. I only wish this had a feature the old one has. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Robert Goldman
Had this watch for about 10yrs and couldn't replace it at any store but I was happy to find it again for sale on line at amazon. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Robert Weiss
It's for my co-worker. She loves men watch and it very nice for her. However, it was not heavy so she feel "not strong" like other watch.Published 6 months ago by Nhan Le