Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on November 22, 2012
This watch does everything I need: time, date, stopwatch, countdown, second time zone, solar power, pretty good luminous hands and markers, etc. Two things to consider: (1) the digital display is too small for some folks' eyes (I don't have any problem with it, though) and (2) the band and case are really GREEN! I mean Army, Olive Drab, distinctly GREEN. I didn't get that impressions from the photos online, but when it arrived..... Well, I returned it for the black version (AQ-S810W-1AV).
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2015
About 3years have passed by, the watch is still in superb condition. What a wonderful watch. I Will buy more of casio watches.
review image
on August 11, 2013
I love that watch! I bought it to use mostly for surfing. That's why I wanted something waterproof, but also inexpensive. I find the watch really nice looking for it's price and I wear it not just when I'm surfing, working out at the gym or playing basketball. The color is exactly what I imagined - military green. Even thought it's cheaper than the g-shock models I suspect it might be more comfortable because it's not that bulky. Looks quite sturdy too! I have it for over 2 weeks now and can't see any weak spots.

You wont go wrong with this watch. Under 40 bucks, but has the looks of more expensive watches and the durability too.
on August 22, 2012
Love the way it looks. Can see the time very easily at a glance. Have several Casio watches and they are the best. No problem keeping it charged.
on October 6, 2012
Lived up to my expectations. Great looking, keeps fantastic accutate time (+ or - one second in 4 weeks). Terrific price and arrived at my door in 3 days. Now I'm looking for more things to buy through Amazon.
George
Brisbane
on July 24, 2013
I love the olive drab color of this watch. The digital time setting is awesome. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on November 7, 2014
This watch should not be called ILLUMINATOR . The light is only in the small digital display box and it's very dim. Luminus hands are bright if exposed to bright light for a few seconds. Other than that it is as expected for an inexpensive watch.
on September 10, 2013
Its a good looking watch, but its green - not black as on the picture.
I like the functions and price + its solar. Its very light.
It would have been 5 stars if the watch was more rubber and less plastic.
The "glass" is also plastic, so it will scratch easily.
It took a month to be delivered
Despite all this, I would still recommend it.
on February 15, 2014
I purchased this watch after looking around for a sporty, solar powered watch I could wear on fishing trips and other outdoor activities. After having the watch for a month or so, I am pleased with the purchase. It stays charged at the 'HI' level with a minimum of exposure to sunlight and the timekeeping accuracy is incredible - hasn't gained or lost a second in the time I've had it. I would have rated it five stars except for two minor issues: 1) it doesn't have a second hand - not a big deal, I guess, but I would prefer it, and 2) the rubberized band makes my wrist sweat like crazy no matter how loose I buckle it. Again, probably not a big deal, since I don't plan to use this as an everyday watch, but if these two small issue were resolved, I'd give the watch a 'five' rating. Everything else about it is 'spot on', at least in my opinion, and especially when you consider how inexpensive it was. To summarize: a nice sporty, solar powered watch at a very reasonable price. If the to issues I noted aren't important to you, I don't see how you can go wrong with this purchase.
on June 14, 2015
Excellent product!. Super easy to read, light weight and comfortable to wear too. I have several Casio's, including some of the "Atomic Solar" variety. This watch is my daily wear... and for the PRICE, it's an unbelievable bargain. I might just buy a backup... it's that cheap.

I recommend you go to the Casio website and download the manual for Module 5208. It will be much easier to read / use on your computer than the very small owner's manual that comes with the watch. I had my watch set up in about 3 minutes... and it's been perfect since.

Best wishes to all.