5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific watch, but......
Published on November 22, 2012 by DanandWick

3.0 out of 5 stars good deal
the material ((plastic)) used is not durable , the watch is exposed to scratches even more i have used insect repellent which caused damage to the printing around the watch . however , considering the features and the fresh sporty design in regard to the low price this watch worths every single dollar..
Published 12 months ago by orient

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific watch, but......, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's AQS810W-3AVCF Solar Watch with Green Band (Watch)
This watch does everything I need: time, date, stopwatch, countdown, second time zone, solar power, pretty good luminous hands and markers, etc. Two things to consider: (1) the digital display is too small for some folks' eyes (I don't have any problem with it, though) and (2) the band and case are really GREEN! I mean Army, Olive Drab, distinctly GREEN. I didn't get that impressions from the photos online, but when it arrived..... Well, I returned it for the black version (AQ-S810W-1AV).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 24, 2013
I love the olive drab color of this watch. The digital time setting is awesome. I would definitely recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, September 10, 2013
Its a good looking watch, but its green - not black as on the picture.
I like the functions and price + its solar. Its very light.
It would have been 5 stars if the watch was more rubber and less plastic.
The "glass" is also plastic, so it will scratch easily.
It took a month to be delivered
Despite all this, I would still recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, August 11, 2013
I love that watch! I bought it to use mostly for surfing. That's why I wanted something waterproof, but also inexpensive. I find the watch really nice looking for it's price and I wear it not just when I'm surfing, working out at the gym or playing basketball. The color is exactly what I imagined - military green. Even thought it's cheaper than the g-shock models I suspect it might be more comfortable because it's not that bulky. Looks quite sturdy too! I have it for over 2 weeks now and can't see any weak spots.

You wont go wrong with this watch. Under 40 bucks, but has the looks of more expensive watches and the durability too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and good value, August 22, 2012
Love the way it looks. Can see the time very easily at a glance. Have several Casio watches and they are the best. No problem keeping it charged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the money, March 15, 2013
Love all my casios. I have three right now and use them for work and play and love them all. This one was $40 and it's very light and a good size. I have small watches. Recommended it for active people. Foofy people need not bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Correction: It Does Indicate Date, July 30, 2013
Update: Previous review incorrect - the watch does indicate date, in the window. You can change the view to show a few different things; one of them is the month and date.

Nice-looking and lightweight. Beware of its large size - you need a large hand/ wrist for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Sports Watch AQS810W, October 6, 2012
Lived up to my expectations. Great looking, keeps fantastic accutate time (+ or - one second in 4 weeks). Terrific price and arrived at my door in 3 days. Now I'm looking for more things to buy through Amazon.
George
Brisbane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and works great!!!, July 14, 2013
D. A. Leone (Piermont, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I do love it. It's better looking than the pictures and love all the functions.
It's very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way it looks. Can see the time very easily at a glance. Have several Casio watches and they are the best. No problem ke, June 26, 2013