Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's AW81-1A1V Ana-Digi 10-Year-Battery Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 26, 2011
Nice looking watch. Alarm function never works. Lens scratches easily. Agree with other comment that it would look even better with metal band. Hope it lasts a few years.

UPDATE: Downgrading my rating. After one year strap has broken. Put on a metal band which should last much longer. After walking on the beach today there is condensation on the inside of the crystal. Since the back has never been removed I assume it is no longer waterproof. Hope it clears up. Still keeps excellent time.

Update 2: Condensation never did clear up and I threw the watch away. Very disappointed in this purchase.
on September 5, 2014
Works for me. The first one lasted 9 plus years (without replacing the battery) and a few band replacement. Finally bought a new one exactly the same on line at a reasonable price. Old watch still works. You can't beat the 10 yr battery life, just my opinion.
on January 23, 2012
I go through watches fast, always busting them when working in the shop. Found this watch it had a cheap price, but it was a Casio and had great reviews. I actually purchased two, an extra one because I know that I will break the one I am wearing. But surprisingly it reminds me of the old Timex commercials. It has twice been struck hard enough to bruise my arm, and it keeps on ticking. I might add it really has a nice glow feature in the dark. Its a watch that can also be worn with a dinner jacket, looks good, is rugged and keeps ticking.
on February 22, 2013
I needed a watch with at least 2 alarms. This one has 3. It also has dual time capability which was a plus. The watch has performed well. The alarm volume is low so it doesn't disturb others. However, it is difficult to hear when there is background noise. For the price($20) it was a good buy.
on January 26, 2007
It has all the features advertised and the instruction manual is easy to follow. It is more accurate than advertised (about 20 sec per month rather than the advertised 30). It is a treat being able to see the hands in the dark, even without turning the light on. I am totally pleased with my purchase. In addition, the seller readily admitted a minor pricing error when I pointed it out, and a partial refund was processed by Amazon immediately!
on January 19, 2008
Look like a dress wath but have any functions, chrono, alarm, coundown, data bank, you can put 2 diferent zone hours, one in the digital time and one in the analog time. And the price is great, put a metal band and the watch look to expensive and great
on January 30, 2013
many nice features. keeps the time well, and the stop watch is nice. but frankly all of the machinations one has to go through to set and use the different features really need to be simplified.
on December 4, 2007
I know its a low-cost watch, but I expected better. Super cheap build quality. Plasticky. VERY Thick (too thick). and the light is so dim you can't see the dial.
Returned it.
VINE VOICEon August 26, 2008
I bought this as a gift after getting myself a similar one. Although Casio is on the cheaper end of watches, its actually a great casual watch. I like the cool styling and the dual analog and digital time face. It easily switched to show day, date and has a ton of other features like stop watch, 3 alarms, auto calendar so you never have to set the date, 50m water resistant, and claims to have a 10 year battery life.

There is also some kind of a data bank but I haven't figured out how or what its for. I like the more square style rather than the typical round, the band is comfortable and seems to have just the right fit settings. Again, there are a ton more features the watch has but I haven't tinkered around with them much.
on February 10, 2010
I am very pleased with the service and product that I received. I received this watch in excellent shape and it has worded flawlessly. If I had one complaint, the illuminator for night viewing creates a glow, but it is not real clear. The digital area does not have a back light.