|Price:||$29.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Resin case; white dial
Mens, "New", 30 page data bank, Analig and digital combination, LED light after glow, World time, countdown timer, hourly time signal,
The Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Watch has everything a man could ask for--analog and digital time displays captured in one reliable timepiece. This 10-year-ticking timepiece is constructed with a sturdy resin case, a resin bezel, and a resin band with an adjustable buckle clasp. A durable mineral window shields the white dial face, which features a digital time, day, and date display above the six o'clock position, as well as Arabic numeral hour indexes and watch hands located on the traditional white watch face. This analog-digital-powered timepiece is water resistant to 150 feet.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AR7RUE
- Item model number: AW81-7AV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Calendar||Date, Day, Month, Year|
|Special features||Alarm, World Timer, Dual Time|
Top Customer Reviews
The functions on this watch are you common functions most people want in a digital watch. The instruction manual for the watch is very small but has many pages. 3 alarms but I only use one. The alarms is louder than other watches I've had, but I wouldn't count on it to wake you up.
The light to look at the watch in the dark is usable but only to see the analog part. It does not luminate the digital part. So if you want to see what time your alarm is set for, you'll need another light source. The watch light just doesn't reach that section of the watch face.
The front glass/plastic is very durable. I've hit is a number of times on hard surfaces, dropped it on concrete without a scratch.
I would recommend this watch and probably would buy another when the time came.
It has all of the features I was looking for - analog face with digital functions of date display, alarms, stop watch, timer. I like the multiple alarms. What I don't like is the light - it is almost useless. I also don't like that the face scratches so easily. The scratches can be easily removed with Brasso (or even toothpaste). Search on "Brasso iPod" for directions.
The original band lasted about 2 years. I replaced it with the band off of a free promotional watch I received.
The battery is still going strong. The buttons still work fine.
But, I can't use it anymore (except as a pocket watch) because the place where the band attaches to the watch broke. There is no way for the band to stay on anymore.
* The features it comes with are all really useful except the data bank.
* The strap is a really nice length, especially for people with small wrists.
* I love the ability to see the time in both analog and digital, even though i look at the digital side more.
* The light is an ugly orange color that turns off too quickly.
+ very cheap
+ Lot's of functions (I actually did use them all, except for world time and data-bank)
+ Very light (just 1 oz)
if you get the version with metal bracelet it's twice as heavy.
- no LCD backlight - only for the hands
- glass is all scratched now
- the keeper loop on the wristbank slides down to the fastener and the end of the band sticks out. I had to glue down the keeper in the middle position
- the databank function seems useless, and I always have to scroll through it when getting to the other options in the menu. no big deal, but kinda annoying.
after a year of tough use (swimming, skiing, cycling, running, using power-tools) the digita part started resetting every few weeks (the hands kept going), and finally it watch died (without any apparant reason). not to throw it away I took it apart, shaked, pushed all the buttons and otherwise abused... and it came back to life!
my opinion: if you like the design - get them! they're great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love, love, love. Great watch for either gender. Love the clear day and date display.Published 16 months ago by A. Bell
It is a great little watch for the price. It is light weight and you almost forget it is on your wrist. It also has a very nice dial the is pleasing to look at. BHPublished 18 months ago by B. L. Heddings
the light doesn't light up the date or the hands on the watchPublished 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just amazed by not only the price but also the quality. I'm very happy with my three Casio watches.Published 19 months ago by Felipe j Maldonado
Just what I wanted.It is as described in the product description.Sleek ,clear numbers and easy to use.The strapis also goodPublished on November 17, 2013 by V.Vaidyanathan
Love the analog for a quick glance and the digital has lots of features. Oh yeah, the 10 year battery is a big plus!Published on September 23, 2013 by Stilllookingforadeal
i like it. its light, made of plastic. looks metallic. great for the price. battery lasts a long time. enjoy!Published on May 27, 2013 by Jango