Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's AWGM100GW-7A G-Shock Atomic Timekeeping Analog-Digital Black and White Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2013
It's very elegant looking for a g-shock and it's smaller than your average gshock as well. Some will say that the dials are hard to see, but I think where Casio was going with this watch was an analog with digital features, not ana-digi watch. If you need to adjust anything, do it in a decently lit environment, not the middle of the night. The backlighting does its job, I can see the time in total darkness. Other than that, the features are amazing - solar powered, atomic timekeeping and 200 meter waterproof?
This thing will probably outlive me.
on April 10, 2014
I absolutely love this watch! Its slightly smaller than other G-Shocks out there and is very lightweight. I would give this 5 stars however after owning it for less than 2 weeks there is a little blemish on the white part surrounding the face. I didn't hit it on anything and its only a slight cosmetic flaw but still bugs me.
on June 22, 2014
This watch does everything but set itself. Well I guess it does that for daylight savings time. It also allows you to set to different time zones when traveling, has a light for when it's really dark and is very light weight.
on April 4, 2014
I have been waning this Casio G-Shock watch for over a year but pricing everywhere I saw it was between $150 to $180. When I say the watch on Amazon for $109 from Certified Watch Store, I finally made the purchase.

This watch is a great mix of analog and digital features. The atomic time keeping is spot on. The solar cell is integrated into the watch face so no need for batteries. It may not have as many features as other G-Shock models but what it lacks in features it makes up for in style. The watch has a glossy appearance giving it a touch of class over other similar models. Back lighting can be activated with a button push or a simple twist of the wrist (motion activated).

I've found the watch comfortable to wear, and very durable. The lens is made of mineral crystal, (not quite as tough as Sapphire Chrystal) making it 7x stronger than acrylic (what most low-end watches use). This means it's pretty scratch resistant. I'm very pleased with the quality vs price ratio regarding this watch.
on January 17, 2014
My son loves this watch. it was a Christmas gift and he uses it all the time. It is a great hing because he would always use a cell phone for time, but while running for sports the watch is more pratical. It is water resist which helps while running in the rain.
on September 15, 2014
Perfect fit with my wrist. The hour and minute hand is automatically changed when you change a time-zone. I wish I could have a chance to test the multi-band6 function when I go abroad sometimes in the future.
on March 13, 2014
This watch is one of AWGM series, so it's capable of receiving calibration signal over the world. White frame and black band are shinier than pics I've seen on web. That makes the watch look gorgeous and more casual. I got this watch for my private purpose and it meets my requirement perfectly. I keep 2 other Casio watches but this watch definitely plays a role which others can't be replaced.
on November 16, 2013
awesome watch. love this g shock, black and white, atomic keeping, looks good, nice illumination, lots of features. i will be buying another g shock to compliment it.
on February 12, 2014
I had no idea that it was solar powered until my friend mentioned it to me. He really liked the color of this one and the size. Not too big unlike other G-Shock and not too small similar to Baby-G.
on April 2, 2014
very stylish nd looks bold. g shock is always a good way to go when looking for a solid watch