5.0 out of 5 stars Classy G-Shock
Published 16 months ago by Kevin

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Way too difficult to set up. The watch feels light and cheap. Pick another watch
Published 1 month ago by Barbara Gautschi

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy G-Shock, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's AWGM100GW-7A G-Shock Atomic Timekeeping Analog-Digital Black and White Watch (Watch)
It's very elegant looking for a g-shock and it's smaller than your average gshock as well. Some will say that the dials are hard to see, but I think where Casio was going with this watch was an analog with digital features, not ana-digi watch. If you need to adjust anything, do it in a decently lit environment, not the middle of the night. The backlighting does its job, I can see the time in total darkness. Other than that, the features are amazing - solar powered, atomic timekeeping and 200 meter waterproof?
This thing will probably outlive me.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, November 16, 2013
awesome watch. love this g shock, black and white, atomic keeping, looks good, nice illumination, lots of features. i will be buying another g shock to compliment it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
Very light and sporty

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Watch, June 22, 2014
This watch does everything but set itself. Well I guess it does that for daylight savings time. It also allows you to set to different time zones when traveling, has a light for when it's really dark and is very light weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, April 10, 2014
I absolutely love this watch! Its slightly smaller than other G-Shocks out there and is very lightweight. I would give this 5 stars however after owning it for less than 2 weeks there is a little blemish on the white part surrounding the face. I didn't hit it on anything and its only a slight cosmetic flaw but still bugs me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, April 2, 2014
very stylish nd looks bold. g shock is always a good way to go when looking for a solid watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny, looks gorgeous, March 13, 2014
This watch is one of AWGM series, so it's capable of receiving calibration signal over the world. White frame and black band are shinier than pics I've seen on web. That makes the watch look gorgeous and more casual. I got this watch for my private purpose and it meets my requirement perfectly. I keep 2 other Casio watches but this watch definitely plays a role which others can't be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend Loved It!, February 12, 2014
I had no idea that it was solar powered until my friend mentioned it to me. He really liked the color of this one and the size. Not too big unlike other G-Shock and not too small similar to Baby-G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Boys and adults involved in sports, January 17, 2014
My son loves this watch. it was a Christmas gift and he uses it all the time. It is a great hing because he would always use a cell phone for time, but while running for sports the watch is more pratical. It is water resist which helps while running in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit with my wrist, September 15, 2014
Perfect fit with my wrist. The hour and minute hand is automatically changed when you change a time-zone. I wish I could have a chance to test the multi-band6 function when I go abroad sometimes in the future.