Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 3, 2015
This is a poor watch. The led numbers are thin and hard to see. The back light used at night is weak. It is difficult to actually read the time.. I am disappointed in this Casio product. I went to the local store and bought a $14 watch and it was superior to the Casio.
on June 30, 2011
This watch was fine as long as I swam on the surface of the pool. After 20 months I made several trips to the bottom of the deep end - 9 feet - and the slight increase in water pressure caused condensation under the crystal and I had to replace the watch with a 100 meter model. Other than this, the watch performed flawlessly.
on January 15, 2016
Got it for my father, who wanted a simple, reliable watch with big digit display. This watch meets all the criteria. I like the dual-time zone feature and ofcourse the 10yr battery life. It's long-term reliability is yet to be seen as I bought it only a few weeks ago.
on April 3, 2015
Great watch I have one just like it and is going on fifteen years old so I figured I may soon need a new one. They have an unbelievable battery life and plenty of feature for under fourteen bucks how can you go wrong
on April 18, 2015
Inexpensive, waterproof, accurate,& has a reliable alarm function. True, the strap eventually breaks, but they usually last 5 - 8 years, in my experience (this is my 3rd Casio watch in about 20 years). At the current price, it only costs about a dollar more to replace the watch than to buy a new strap! What's not to like?
on July 1, 2014
Watch lasted me two years and two military deployments.

I've had to reduce my score since I last rated this item, however. The watch itself works fine, but good luck with the wrist-band after about 2 years. The band on my watch cracked off like a twig due to being resin, not rubber. So while the device works fine, it's no longer wearable unless I order more bands online.

For something this cheap, however, it's probably worth the cost.
on November 22, 2014
Display is large and easy to read in daylight. The illumination feature for night time is just OK. I haven't had any strap problems as reported by some other reviewers. All in all, a good watch for the price.
on July 9, 2013
The watch has all the functions I want and need
The problem is the strap which breaks after about a year
BUT you can fix it => When it begins to break you can take a piece of dental floss or other strong thread and loop it through the buckle holes in the area in which it is weakening to prevent the strap from actually breaking in two. Then tightly cover with black electrical tape. The repair is neat and you'll get your 10 years out of the battery.
on March 22, 2016
Bought & returned four watches to Costco. All of them worth about 250 bucks ea. Junk. All stopped working or malfunctioned. This one is cheap reliable lightweight and best of all it works all the time. Legible, functional, easy to use.
on August 20, 2013
I always liked digital watches and couldn't pass this one up. It was shipped and received quickly. I found this watch to be attractive, functional and easy to use, at a very reasonable price. The hour/minute display is large (which was important to me) with adiquate brightness. The watch is very light (which I also like). The band and case are stylish and go well together. The band is unique to the watch (goes into the case, attached with screws) and probably can't be replaced with a generic. The case is a little thick, but it goes with the styling. The watch lens is curved and has a slight sheen or distortion that distracts slightly from the contrast of the display. This is a great everyday watch that looks decent. I would give this Casio watch 4 1/2 stars if I could.