5.0 out of 5 stars great watch for the money
CASIO is hip. They're the masters of plastic. I like this watch because it keeps excellent time, is light-weight, and from a distace, it resembles a Swiss-Army watch. This is a good watch to wear if you don't like heavy, cumbersome watches. It is waterproof and the battery is easy to change. I've had mine for 2 and a half years, and it's still going strong.
Published on November 13, 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's defective.
So, I could live with a 20 second a month accuracy, but I've had this watch for three days and have had to reset the time twice. The first time was about 20 minutes after I had originally set it, it was slow by ~5 minutes. The second time was today, again, slow by about 5 minutes. would not buy again.
Published 7 months ago by Zachary Griggs

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch for the money, November 13, 2003
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable watch, July 3, 2006
This is the most comfortable watch I have ever owned. I recently lost mine, and now I'm buying another.

4.0 out of 5 stars sports watch, May 4, 2007
Otomar Hajek (Fredericksburg, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This is exactly as advertised. I wanted a watch unaffected by sweat, heat and cold, and got it

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great, No-Frills Watch, September 29, 2008
It isn't a chronograph and it won't tell you how deep you're scuba-diving. It's a watch. It tells time. Period.

It's very slim and hugs the wrist beautifully. Synthetic band is hypoallergenic and doesn't catch any hairs. Numbers are large and visible, although they do not have any phospor and do not glow in the dark. It has a second hand. The stem is hooded and the adjustment is positive.

If you want more features - glowing dial, calendar - then check the next model up, which is also very economical and comfortable. But for basic, no-frills timekeeping this one's a gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, great simple watch, July 19, 2012
If you want a simple watch this is the best buy. It looks nice, it shows you the correct time, it's very cheap, what else do you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Utility, July 22, 2013
I work in a kitchen. I needed something that i could beat up, and wouldn't have to spend more than $10 on.

I bang this thing on counters, and walls, reach in icy water, and spill every kind of sauce, flour, cleaning agent, and god knows what else on it.

Yeah the glass has a couple major scratches, and a bunch of little ones. But it still works!!! Except for the scratched glass it looks new. Band has no wear at all.

If you need a cheap, reliable chronograph Casio is the way to go.

As for fit I have medium to large hands and wrists. It's perfectly comfortable, but wish I had gotten a slightly larger watch to match my wrist size. Otherwise perfect buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's defective., March 13, 2014
This review is from: Casio Analog Watch - Black One Size (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and functional, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Casio Analog Watch - Black One Size (Watch)
Just what I wanted, and inexpensive, functional, stylish watch I can wear while working, without worrying about it. Will buy another one if it dies for another $8.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not waterproof at all. I've had two of these MQ 24s fog up on me., May 1, 2013
J. Cho (San Diego, CA US) - See all my reviews
I've read reviews that these will work for swimming and submersing but they DO NOT. They are only water resistant. I read reviews on Amazon saying that they would be and they were very very lucky. I completely regret believing their review so I am adding my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch!, January 20, 2013
This watch is very comfortable to wear, looks good, and can be used daily. Definitely a great buy for the price.

Casio Analog Watch - Black One Size