Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 4, 2014
This watch is great. I have only been wearing it for a few weeks, so I can't speak for it's durability, but everything else about it is exactly what I wanted. I wanted a cheap, light watch, that still looks nice. I have a very nice watch, but sometimes there are times I don't want to worry about something happening to a more expensive watch. That's why I bought this one. Out of the box I wasn't impressed by the looks right away. But when I put it on it looked really nice. I have found myself wearing this watch really often and neglecting my more expensive watch. You really can't beat this watch in my opinion. The size and weight are perfect. I am a runner, and have smaller wrists, so I don't like clunky, heavy watches. This watch fits perfect. I will probably but another in s different style soon. The great price makes me question how long it will last, but it seems durable enough for casual wearing.
on February 24, 2015
Shipped with a dead battery. The battery costs as much as the watch. Not cool, man.

I still like Casio, and it's not a bad looking watch, but I didn't get a cheap watch to spend extra on getting it to work.

I was gonna return it, but I decided it's decent enough looking to see if it works okay. I'll update this once I get a battery.
on March 13, 2014
So, I could live with a 20 second a month accuracy, but I've had this watch for three days and have had to reset the time twice. The first time was about 20 minutes after I had originally set it, it was slow by ~5 minutes. The second time was today, again, slow by about 5 minutes. would not buy again.
on December 27, 2015
Flashy, bulky, expensive sports watches are just not my thing, so for me, this simple, understated, reliable and ridiculously inexpensive watch is perfect to wear on the weekends, and on vacation, particularly when I'll be in the water or engaged in other recreational activities inadvisable for a delicate dress watch. For what it is, it's perfect.
on June 10, 2015
This is the second one I have purchased. Why a second one? After about 18 months or so the battery died. At this price it's simply cheaper and easier to just buy another. This watch is light weight and keeps time well. It is water resistant both in the swimming pool and shower. It also disappears/blends in amongst my many Darkjet wristbands, which I quite appreciate. I also like that it doesn't have a calendar in it. Simple is better. At twice the price, it would still be a bargain.
on December 15, 2015
Got it for my girlfriend, and she likes it a lot. The only thing I didn't consider is its level of water resistance. My girlfriend is a funeral director and is constantly dealing with liquids and water that this watch probably shouldn't be exposed to.

She doesn't wear it anymore, but someone who wants a classy, minimalist watch should definitely consider this piece.
on December 5, 2015
Small numbers, and the numbers are slightly darker than in the picture. This along with hands that are all similar in length, width, and color makes it difficult to read quickly. As far as cost, it's priced about right for the quality you get, I just believe there is a problem with the design.
on October 19, 2014
Perfect! My son needed an analog watch to time himself when taking the Bar Exam this summer--they don't allow digital anything of any kind in the exam room, and he needed to keep track of how much time he was spending on each section of the test.
So we bought him this inexpensive watch (he said it needed a second hand, and those are harder to find than you might think) and we expected him to use it for the two days of taking the Bar, then probably never again.
Well, he just came to visit us, two months later, I he was still wearing it!
on October 31, 2015
I got this for an international trip.
It's light, readable, and keeps very good time (after a week).
The band is flexible and seems comfortable, although I haven't worn it for any extended time yet.
on May 25, 2015
I really needed a watch which it allows me to do my everyday duties without being worried about the things that the day by day could cause it! This watch is perfect to have a day in the beach, run in the mountain in the afternoon and climb a tree to watch the start at night. Not signal to stop.

See 1 answered question