1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks more expensive than it is, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Casio Analog- w/Rotating Bezel
Got this after my 3rd TruGlo died in less than 6 months after purchasing (it was the 2nd replacement - dont get a TruGlo!). While this does NOT have tritim hands like the TruGlo, the overall look and simple analog dial is just right. I am nearisghted so having a watch I can read in the dark without my glasses is a key critera. These lumnisecent hands seem to keep enought glow late into the night to be legible.

I also like (although I dont really care about) the stopwatch function. My other waterproof watches either had just a simple analog dial, or an integrated alarm/stopwatch/day-date/tachometer on a digital face with buttons on all four corners. This just has a simple stopwatch function with two buttons. The large second hand on the dial is for the stopwatch, (not for the main watch) which caught me off-guard. Having lived with it for about a week now, this doesnt' bug me as much as I thought it might.

Aside from looking more expenive than it is, the overall weight and comfort was much better than I expected for a stainless watch with a resin strap. It doesnt seem to creep around my wrist like some resin straps seem to do. The strap also has detents on the slider which keeps it from sliding away from the end of the strap - another pet peeve on other watches.

My first casio. (have had a a Rolex and a Rado as well as many Seikos and couple of Timex watches not to mention the TruGlo mentioned earlier). I'm impressed so far.

Casio Analog- w/Rotating Bezel