5.0 out of 5 stars my review
the packaging was perfect, all i expected and more and it put a smile on my girl friend face that is price less
Published 7 months ago by abayomi

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and that's all
This watch is beautiful to look at but the functions are difficult to see. the light is useless and servers no purpose. if you want a watch that just looks good buy it, if you want a watch that looks good and has functions you can see look elsewhere.
Published 6 months ago by randyman56

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's BA-110-1ACR Baby-G Goldtone Analog-Digital Display and Black Resin Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, March 12, 2014
Love it! Delivery was fast & the watch's lovely! This watch was out of stock in many Singapore outlets..Am so happy that I've finally get my hands on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
just good

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever!, May 1, 2014
Tuxedosam (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I actually have this but the mens! My wife loved it so I surprised her with the womens version baby G of this style. She loves it!! Both of us always get stopped asking about the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received product as described., April 26, 2014
Received product as described. Actual product is similar to what's in the picture.

I like the watch's features. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky to grab one, it was sold out everywhere! Smaller than what it looks in the picture., March 12, 2014
This watch was sold out everywhere, it is so difficult to find one. I think its worth to keep it as collection. This watch does not has a second hand but its shown in a digital display. Very good quality, my girl friend love it so much. Its actual size is smaller than what it looks in the picture, which is good since girls generally have small wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, January 30, 2014
I bought this as one of my wife's christmas presents and she loves it. It is great quality and at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 24, 2014
I am 39 years old and wanted a watch to wear when I work out and go fishing and all those things you do that you don't want to wear your expensive watches. Anyways this looks soooo expensive and it wasn't cheap but its was affordable. I love the GOLD accents it supercute and trendy !!! Its a great brand .

5.0 out of 5 stars everythings just good and fit, January 21, 2014
everythings just good and fit for my 15yrs old daughter for her birthday gift, she love it, price and condition good, highly recommand..

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooohooo, January 14, 2014
I am soooo in love with this watch. My GF bought it for me as a gift and my lord do I love this thing!! I saw it and mentioned to her how beautiful it was and she surprised me with it a week later. I have gotten soooo many compliments on this watch so far. The watch is amazing and looks better in person! If your looking at this watch.. don't think about it and just buy it you will not be let down!

Rate and Discover Movies