Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

80%
20%

on January 30, 2013
I love this watch. I purchased it for my daily swims and use it all the time. It is very easy to see and I love the way the different parts of the face are sectioned which makes it even clearer. My only negative comment and the reason I gave it a four star rather than five, is that the white started yellowing in sections. I did not want to use harsh abrasive chemicals on it and not did not want to return it thinking that another one would do the same thing. I rubbed the band in alcohol and that has removed most of the yellowing.
on October 9, 2013
I've had the watch for a few weeks now and love the look and feel of it. It has all the features I need - time, chronograph, day, light up background and date indicators. The bells and whistles - world time, stopwatch, alarm, timer, etc - are all nice to have.

The watch does have the dual illuminator with pink and green. The light timeout can be changed 1 second to 3 seconds.

Lots of features. The manual that came with the watch is as big as my cell phone manual. It's quite ridiculous to have such a manual for a watch, but, the manual is easy to follow to get you set up quickly.

12/22/14: I've been meaning to update this review. Even though I really like the watch, I can rarely wear it now. For some reason, my skin has an allergic reaction whenever I wear this. I don't think I can return it.
on May 13, 2013
I purchased a G Shock (GD110-7) for my husband and loved it so much, I had to get my own. I'm really happy with the look of the Baby version. My only complaint is relative to the illumination. I thought this model had the "automatic" illumination feature where you can tilt your wrist and it automatically lights up. It does not. You have to push a button, although you are able to set the delay for the light to stay on for up to 3 seconds after releasing the button. It will do what I need, but I really wanted this for running at night and it will be a bit more awkward to have to mess around with the button. However, the light is bright and easily visible at night. The white parts of the face glow pink, the numbers glow green.
on May 16, 2016
I purchased this watch as a gift and the recipient really loves the watch. Over the years though the watch gets pretty dirty and discolored from what is described as regular wear from the person who owns the watch. So if you choose to buy this attractive watch just be careful to keep it clean and maybe not wear it everyday.
on March 21, 2013
This watch was a replacement for a former Baby-G watch that died. My wife loves it and uses all the alarms every day for pill reminders. It is easier than the old model since you can see some of the smaller data better when setting it up. Nice watch.
on January 2, 2013
I love this watch -- it's my first G-Shock, and I will be back for another color in addition to this gorgeous white one. The band is not a glossy, plastic-y looking resin, rather it actually looks like silicone since it's a matte white. I prefer this to the shiny resin bands. The face offers a nice, simple, clean display. All the info I need is as easily visible in person as it is online. Backlight is brief, but long enough to see everything I need. Illumination shows green numbers with a pinkish light. Overall, the watch is a little smaller than I was expecting, and it photographs looking larger than it actually is. (Amazon and Zappos list 42mm and 39mm case sizes for this watch.) While I prefer VERY large watches, this watch is still very noticeable and eye-catching. In addition, it has stayed bright and spotless despite wearing it to wash my car, do dishes and clean house. Love it.
on September 29, 2015
Such a great product! It looks even better in person. Shipping was easy and arrived a little bit sooner than the projected delivery time. The backlight is a light pink glow and looks very pretty/understated.
review image review image review image
on March 26, 2014
The moment she saw it, she was speechless. She loved it and wore it right away, it fit her wrist just fine. She loved the colors of the features. To sum it up, I made at least one happy person in the world.
I would recommend this product.
on May 3, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife to gift her on our wedding anniversary.
She loved it a lot. The dial of the watch is not that big as shown in images.
The pink illuminator is pretty cool.I would absolutely recommend this watch.
on February 13, 2013
It does everything a watch is supposed to do, although changing time zones means you hit one of the side buttons multiple times to get to the right zone.. came in CN and needed CDT... it doesn't go both ways!! Color works but the band is stiff and difficult to buckle. AM hoping it last longer than the last one I had but I miss those flashing lights. Over all what I needed but not special.