4.0 out of 5 stars Black 3d neon
I purchased this watch in Black for every day wear and I would say its it's a digi-analog with all the bells and whistles. Very fashionable but as i found out the darker watch's neon glow is not able to illuminate the whole face very well. I'd say the watch is also comfortable on the wrist and the only reson it is not 5 star is the poor illumination on the black model.
Published 23 months ago by Jlkgage

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, hate the band!
I have had my watch for less than a year. It was a Mother's day gift from my hubs. I love the watch itself ... it is lightweight, easy to read in any light conditions, and carries tons of features (perhaps too many? it makes programming a bit of a challenge). My complaint is that the coating on the white band began peeling away within months and now it looks dingy...
Published 18 months ago by JB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Black 3d neon, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Casio Baby G White Dial Women's Watch - BGA131-7B [Watch] G-Shock (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, May 9, 2012
I originally bought this watch for my son's girlfriend and liked it so much that I got one for myself!!! I get so many compliments on it!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 31, 2013
Good... everything was ok with the item. It is a gift for a friend, she liked it a lot. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, August 10, 2013
This watch is super cute. It's pretty plain which I like until you turn on the backlight then it's tons of different colors. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, December 22, 2012
My wife loved the gift. turned out to be a great surprise. The watch was well packed and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 1, 2014
Amazing product gf loved it! Background light is a little dim but still very much worth it. Must buy product.

4.0 out of 5 stars sporty but classy, April 10, 2014
I love the style of this watch, the color and adore the light up feature.

The only thing I do NOT like, is the set up. I for some reason, have found it beyond difficult to set it to the right time. Regardless, I love to wear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch...but arrived with a weak battery., March 12, 2014
Watch was as described and looks great. My only gripe is that the battery was pretty weak and so I had to replace it just after we received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever!!, March 6, 2014
Love it!! Best watch ever! Works great!! Water proof!! Stands out beautiful!! Delievered on time!! Can not go wrong with this watch!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Watch, February 6, 2014
I purchased this as present to my wife. It is a very nice looking and excelent watch, the only issue we have that it is operating instructions are quite complicated and various tries to accomplish the desired change.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›