4.0 out of 5 stars Black 3d neon
I purchased this watch in Black for every day wear and I would say its it's a digi-analog with all the bells and whistles. Very fashionable but as i found out the darker watch's neon glow is not able to illuminate the whole face very well. I'd say the watch is also comfortable on the wrist and the only reson it is not 5 star is the poor illumination on the black model.
Published on July 24, 2012 by Jlkgage

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a fun style but Was disappointed with it for practicality
I think the directions are too small and it is very difficult to read. It is a fun style but
Was disappointed with it for practicality ...
Published 2 months ago by kathleen hawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Black 3d neon, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Casio Baby G White Dial Women's Watch - BGA131-7B [Watch] G-Shock (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, May 9, 2012
I originally bought this watch for my son's girlfriend and liked it so much that I got one for myself!!! I get so many compliments on it!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 31, 2013
Good... everything was ok with the item. It is a gift for a friend, she liked it a lot. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, August 10, 2013
This watch is super cute. It's pretty plain which I like until you turn on the backlight then it's tons of different colors. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, December 22, 2012
My wife loved the gift. turned out to be a great surprise. The watch was well packed and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby G, July 15, 2014
Bought as a gift for my wife. She absolutely loved it! When you press the button for the light. It is beautiful sight. Different colors illuminate the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the look of the watch and it is comfortable, July 15, 2014
It took me three tries to finally get the right time on this watch. I am not a technical person, but it really should not have been that difficult. I like the look of the watch and it is comfortable, just a little difficult to program.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014
Bought it for my wife and she absolutely loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 1, 2014
Amazing product gf loved it! Background light is a little dim but still very much worth it. Must buy product.

4.0 out of 5 stars sporty but classy, April 10, 2014
I love the style of this watch, the color and adore the light up feature.

The only thing I do NOT like, is the set up. I for some reason, have found it beyond difficult to set it to the right time. Regardless, I love to wear it.

Rate and Discover Movies