4.0 out of 5 stars Black 3d neon
I purchased this watch in Black for every day wear and I would say its it's a digi-analog with all the bells and whistles. Very fashionable but as i found out the darker watch's neon glow is not able to illuminate the whole face very well. I'd say the watch is also comfortable on the wrist and the only reson it is not 5 star is the poor illumination on the black model.
Published on July 24, 2012 by Jlkgage

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, hate the band!
I have had my watch for less than a year. It was a Mother's day gift from my hubs. I love the watch itself ... it is lightweight, easy to read in any light conditions, and carries tons of features (perhaps too many? it makes programming a bit of a challenge). My complaint is that the coating on the white band began peeling away within months and now it looks dingy...
Published 23 months ago by JB

4.0 out of 5 stars Black 3d neon, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Casio Baby G White Dial Women's Watch - BGA131-7B [Watch] G-Shock (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby G, July 15, 2014
Bought as a gift for my wife. She absolutely loved it! When you press the button for the light. It is beautiful sight. Different colors illuminate the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, May 9, 2012
I originally bought this watch for my son's girlfriend and liked it so much that I got one for myself!!! I get so many compliments on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, August 10, 2013
This watch is super cute. It's pretty plain which I like until you turn on the backlight then it's tons of different colors. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, December 22, 2012
My wife loved the gift. turned out to be a great surprise. The watch was well packed and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this watch!, October 3, 2012
Evie "EM" (Kirkland, WA) - See all my reviews
I really like the style of this watch it is an eye-catcher for sure. I checked it out at Macy's loved it and then immediately used my Amazon app on my phone and looked the price online (always shop online). I added to my cart while I checked out the seller's profile, which was great and really helped me to decide to purchase the item. The watch looks so modern and cool. It goes so well with my white apple stuff! It is white, stylish, geek-cool and I love the LCD lights and I feel like a kid because I check-it-out all the time! LOL Am I silly? Well, it is a fun watch and the seller was really efficient and honest. No regrets, 5 stars! Boom!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 31, 2013
Good... everything was ok with the item. It is a gift for a friend, she liked it a lot. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought for my wife and I am very happy! Bellissimo watch! thanks, February 23, 2013
My wife is a very athletic and has been going to the gym to lift weights in the morning and at night makes the insanity also working on her hairdresser so I decided to give you a true warrior and also watch beautiful and I am very satisfied and happy with her casio! thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a watch person, but.., August 4, 2014
I love this watch and I have never been a watch person. I love the look of the numbers at different depths. I also like that the white doesn't look so harsh against my pale skin lol. The light-up feature isn't super bright, but I don't really use it that often anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY WATCH <3, October 4, 2012
I absolutely love this watch! Everything about it. It's comfortable, cute, the lights are super cute. I like that it's kind of plain until you hit the lights, then you can see how girly it is. (Because I'm girly, but not sickeningly.) I wear this all the time.