Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on October 3, 2012
I really like the style of this watch it is an eye-catcher for sure. I checked it out at Macy's loved it and then immediately used my Amazon app on my phone and looked the price online (always shop online). I added to my cart while I checked out the seller's profile, which was great and really helped me to decide to purchase the item. The watch looks so modern and cool. It goes so well with my white apple stuff! It is white, stylish, geek-cool and I love the LCD lights and I feel like a kid because I check-it-out all the time! LOL Am I silly? Well, it is a fun watch and the seller was really efficient and honest. No regrets, 5 stars! Boom!
on July 24, 2012
I purchased this watch in Black for every day wear and I would say its it's a digi-analog with all the bells and whistles. Very fashionable but as i found out the darker watch's neon glow is not able to illuminate the whole face very well. I'd say the watch is also comfortable on the wrist and the only reson it is not 5 star is the poor illumination on the black model.
on February 6, 2014
I purchased this as present to my wife. It is a very nice looking and excelent watch, the only issue we have that it is operating instructions are quite complicated and various tries to accomplish the desired change.
on August 4, 2014
I love this watch and I have never been a watch person. I love the look of the numbers at different depths. I also like that the white doesn't look so harsh against my pale skin lol. The light-up feature isn't super bright, but I don't really use it that often anyway.
on February 23, 2013
My wife is a very athletic and has been going to the gym to lift weights in the morning and at night makes the insanity also working on her hairdresser so I decided to give you a true warrior and also watch beautiful and I am very satisfied and happy with her casio! thanks
on July 15, 2014
It took me three tries to finally get the right time on this watch. I am not a technical person, but it really should not have been that difficult. I like the look of the watch and it is comfortable, just a little difficult to program.
on July 24, 2015
I got this for my wife as a gift, she absolutely loves it. Not too big, but not too small. She gets a lot of compliments. The digital readout is a bit small, but better than no digital readout. Has held up fine and still looks like new after a few months.
on October 13, 2014
Love this. It lights up when you push a button with all kinds of different pastel colors. Every time I light it, it catches people's eyes and they ask about it. It is water proof. I took it with me on vacation to Jamaica and wore it all the time. It was stylish and I didn't have to worry about getting it wet. It also has a timer which I would set to let me know when I had been sunning on one side for 30 minutes so I knew it was time to turn over. Love this watch.
on October 4, 2012
I absolutely love this watch! Everything about it. It's comfortable, cute, the lights are super cute. I like that it's kind of plain until you hit the lights, then you can see how girly it is. (Because I'm girly, but not sickeningly.) I wear this all the time.
on January 9, 2013
Very beautiful. And the illumination is pretty. But a little disappointing since I thought the illumination was on all the time in the dark. Well, on second thought, it shouldn't since that would need too much power.

See 1 answered question