Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 24, 2013
I first saw this watch in the 90s when I was in school and ever since I have loved it. I used to have one when I got my first job but it was stolen. I recently found this on Amazon and ordered it right away.

Its light, looks smart and very comfortable. It's got dual-time functionality which I use often. Unlike many other digital watches, this one is easier to set since its got those front buttons. It's phone-book can be a life saver when your mobile runs out of juice.

I would recommend this watch if you want a digital watch and especially if you like CASIOs.

I have just one complaint - the light system should have been like the TIMEX Indiglo and not the older LED style side-light, wish CASIO would bring out a newer model with this change.
on March 13, 2014
Watch arrived on time, very early on in the expected arrival time. Came in good condition with no damage to product and good as new.

Only problem I found is that the watch is advertised here as having a stainless steel band and a stainless steel casing. The watch I received has a stainless steel band but the casing is plastic. Which doesn't matter much to me, because that wasn't the selling point to me. But it might be a big deal if you're looking for a watch with a steel casing.

Past that, there's really no complaints past the small inconsistency.
on July 4, 2013
Nice size, nice features, good price, but the screen has, from time to time, brown splotches that look awful. And yes, I know you can see these aberrations if you have polarizing lens. But this watch has the problem with no lens! Should have sent it back but I disposed of the packaging.
on January 10, 2013
This is a really slick looking watch and it was a really good value too. I was so glad I finally found it on Amazon as I could not find this watch anywhere. My teenage son really likes the watch so much too.
on April 20, 2013
Ahhh, now THIS is the watch that I had been wanting. It is lightweight, and best of all, it is easy to program! The buttons were easy to push (unlike that piece of junk Timex). This has an adjustable clasp band. I really don't know what else to say except, that I really am enjoying this watch, the buttons are easy to push, no struggling with that, and it is easy to program. (I know, I'm repeating myself.) So, if ease of use is important to you, then I say "Go for it". I don't think you'll regret it.
on April 24, 2014
Very similar to the watch I had in 1990. Would like MORE ROOM in the character area (notes!). But, hey, for this price you can't expect a "smart watch."
on August 14, 2015
A nice, low profile watch perfect for any occasion. The watch body itself is nice and thin, and has a nice brushed metal texture, while the band is stainless steel. Haven't explored all the uses of the "databank" aspect of the watch, but they're there if you need them. The light, while a bit dim, is adequate for seeing the time in the dark. One minor gripe I have is that the band could be a bit more comfortable.
on January 28, 2013
I've had this Casio DB 380 for over 6 years on my left wrist and I love it!..
I don't believe in spending a lot on a wrist watch. Even the most cheapest wrist watch
can tell time!..

I forgot what I paid for this good watch, but I'm sure I didn't pay more than $25 for it.
So, when this nice watch goes and dies on me, I"ll go and buy another like it on Amazon.com
on August 4, 2014
Even if you don't use the telememo feature to remember phone numbers, the other features of this watch justify its price: all-inclusive display, 6-button interface is fast, 4 date-programmable alarms... Just a useful feature set too.

Bracelet's a bit on the cheap side; it pulls arm hairs if you wear it loosely.
on September 6, 2015
"Case material - Stainless steel" - WRONG, real PLASTIC. This is special mistake for buyers. I believe company need compensate customers this special mistake.

See 1 answered question