Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2014
The seller did a fine job getting it to me, price was good. I have been using Casio calculator watches since the first one had 'Space Invaders' on it. This one seems pretty close to the ones I've been using for 20 years now, except the light is a bright light starting in the lower right corner. The older 'Telememo 30 Data Bank' has the whole display illuminated with a bluish light. Those are getting harder if not imossible to find, and usually ruin watch when replacing battery, even watch repair guy whacked my last one. This claims a 10 year battery, I'll be happy with five.
on August 24, 2015
I received the Casio DBC32D-1A DataBank (25 Telememo, Calculator Watch) in 7 days from Beverly Hills, CA. This is the 6th Casio Data Bank Watch that I have owned including DBC610-A (50 Telememo, Calculator Watch) and DBC1500-B1 (150 Telememo, Calculator Watch) all with Chrome Cases and Stainless Steel Bands. I selected the Casio DBC32D-1A DataBank as the closest substitute replacement for the DataBank 150, which has been out of production for some time. The DataBank 150 is still fully functional and wearable as a casual daily wear watch over about 20 years; I have repaired the broken watch case to keep the band connected about 3 times and re-batteried at least 3 times. The new Data Bank is NOT a close substitute for the DataBank 150… the only feature that is better is the larger LCD Display with Bolder Fonts and 3-line display, but not at the expense of sacrificing all of the other great feature functions, which make the DataBank Calculator Watch practical and sensible! I have no problem with the low 25 Telememo capacity since I have owned a Mobile/Cell Phone, (which has nearly unlimited telememo capacity, etc.) for as long as I have owned my current DataBank 150, but I like the advantage of being able to access my DataBank info when I am on my Mobile Phone. The watch is not metalized in a Chrome Finish like the other DataBanks but is painted in a stainless steel finish, which matches the Stainless Steel Brushed Band but will not be as durable! The Telememo Name Line only has 8 characters, which only 3 are view-able at a time while scrolling and is difficult to identify the Data Record by Name (the same problem we had with early computers) and the 2nd number line is numerical only. You cannot continue to identify the record name, etc. unless you use a number code and the line is not even long enough to contain a telephone number with only 8 number spaces and the 3rd line has only 7 number spaces in a small font size half the size of the 2nd line, which is just dumb… This designs 2nd line can only be used to display the Country and/or Area Code usually 3 to 5 numbers of the 8 available and you must use to continue with the key number on the 3rd line in the very small font with 7 spaces in groups of 3 and 4 spaces! In comparison if you are not familiar with the other DataBank Watches, there are two lines with the first line 9 spaces for Alpha/Numerical and the last 4 spaces for numerical as in country and area code. You can continue your number display on the 2nd last line 8 use-able spaces with a hyphenated number all in the same size and width font making viewing and readability easier! It is also much more time consuming and difficult to input data by having to scroll through the entire Alpha/Numerical/Symbols list one character at a time to make your selection vs. using the keypad to select between 3 or 4 Alpha/Numerical/Symbols as with most keypad programming! The Illuminator Name on the Watch Case is a carry over from the Blue Electro-Luminance Back Lighted LCD of the DataBank 150/300, which provides a good even lighted view when needed in dim light and/or dark of night at a low current draw. The new DataBank 25 Illuminator has only a single white/yellowish LED that lights up very unevenly from the lower left corner of the LCD display. These are the main features that were comprised in the new DataBank 25 design that I do not like. To provide features like 5 alarms, which you do not need more then 2 alarms, a (dual) 2 time displays provided (vs. no World Time Clock with all time zones), no count down timer, but continue to offer Stop Watch, Currency Converter and Calculator. The watch will support 13 Languages which is an over kill vs. world zone marketing, again at the expense of sacrificing practical and usable features. I can now understand why the Casio DataBank 150 and 300 Telememo, Calculator Watches are selling for more then five (5) times their original cost. I will keep this watch but it is not the value that I expected. I will continue to use my DataBank 150 until it is no longer operational… it does not have much of the chrome finish left but I can remove the chrome like I have done before and refinish by Silver Painting and Brushing the S.S. Band to match the new watch color.
I have since restored the approximately 20-year-old Casio DBC 1500 after searching through a dozen Silver Metallic Paint colors. I selected the Rust-Oleum Appliance Epoxy 7887 Stainless Steel as the closest match to the Casio S.S. Paint Finish @ $3.74 http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-7887830-Appliance-12-Ounce-Stainless/dp/B0009XB3JU/ref=pd_bia_nav_t_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=168YAQ50HFMXY2DHTGY8. The epoxy finish is slow to cure but a very hard and durable finish, which I buffed / brushed the finish with medical gauze.
review image
on May 28, 2014
I always wanted one like this as a kid.
It brought back great memories.
But above all, it works.
It is stirdy, easy to use - but do read all of the instructions. And do not panic from 54 pages. It goes very quick. I read it in 20 minutes and now understand my watch.
Another advise: I ripped off the english instructions and kept that. It cae handy as reference once I wanted to change something in the settings.
Otherwise, great watch. It scretched a bit easy but I do construction work. I used it on the sun 4 days in a row, I got into a pour-down rain, (I take it off when I shower though).
Great watch, works well. Recommended for those who are a bit geaky, or want to show off with something special on their wrist.
on December 9, 2014
This is a throw back watch to my youth. I love it .My eyes don't see the numbers as easily as before, but everything else is great. The band /bracelet is extra big for my large wrists. Often other watches just don't fit and they have to be returned. I thought I might have to return this one but It fits loosely and is ultra comfortable. Keeping good time/date and day are very handy. AND its price is very friendly. With the advertised 10 year battery I am very satisfied.
on March 4, 2015
Cool watch! I bought this as a gift for my BF who likes the retro cool stuff. This is a bit nicer than the traditional black Casio calculator watch but still has that fun retro feel. It's a great addition to his watch collection and he really loves it. The case is plastic, which I expected at this price, but it still looks and feels nice. The band is metal and the BF was able to take out a few links on his own using a push pin.
on April 15, 2015
I have difficulty adding and subtracting so I use a calculator watch. My old one was wearing out and it was getting difficult to operate the buttons on it. I was happy to see that Casio still made calculator watches. The numbers on the key pads are smaller and harder for me to see but I still have a calculator on my watch. I did not like folding type clasp watchband so I replaced it with the one from my older Casio calculator watch. It was a bit difficult getting the watch band off of the new Casio watch but it is doable without taking it to a watch repair shop. Just don't drop the pins on the floor as it's difficult to find them. I haven't used all the functions so I can't say anything about them. I'm sure the will work fine.
on December 9, 2014
Replacement watch for my son. Previous one was a different model and the band broke near the case. This is much better construction and he really likes being able to see the time while doing calculations
on December 26, 2013
I have been buying Casio Data Bank watches since 1980, they last 3-5 years, and it's a good watch. Yes I do recommend this watch.
on November 28, 2013
This has a lot of the good features of the great Casio watch combos of the past. I really love this watch, and its metal finish. The face has nice touches to the digital content. Good buttons.
on April 29, 2015
I've been a fan of these data watches for many years. The watch works perfectly and is very handy for storing data. These days, the data storage functions has been taken over by the features of the smart phones.