5.0 out of 5 stars Damn, bling bling!
When I put this on, I instantly feel this energy of youth surge through my veins and this shocked me. I closed my eyes to contain the power but when I managed to control it, I looked over at this girl on the street and she instantly started to lick her lips and tossed her panties at me. Wow! Amazing watch!
Published 9 months ago by The associate

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...
Nice and brings back the retro memories. Band pulls a bit on the skin but it is worth it as it is a classic. If not for the retro memories I would have bought a better watch higher value.
Published 2 months ago by april smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn, bling bling!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Casio #DBC611G-1D Men's Gold Tone 25 Memory Calculator Databank Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, October 7, 2013
It arrived incredibly fast, and it looks amazing. Pretty simple to set up and use. I've already gotten a ton of compliments!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the watch, July 10, 2013
it was what i thought it would be. a classic light weight watch that has a sick look. love the sounds and color. look at the sliver one too, thats a good pick as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate hipster watch, November 20, 2012
I consider myself to be the biggest hipster in town, so when I decided to buy a Casio calculator watch, I wanted to get the best. This watch is it...although I can't speak to the durability yet.

Let's be honest, no one cares about the DataBank or calculator, or even alarm functions...that's what phones are for these days.

So this watch fails at even it's primary purpose...telling time. The display is small and awkward, and the light is weak. It's OK, but there are far more functional digital watches out there for far less. And, the band painfully rips out my wrist hair...it's torture.

That brings us to the style of the watch, which transcends space and time...it is graceful on the wrist, and the anachronistic look could be right out of "The Empire Strikes Back." Add the gold tone to show that you're taking this seriously and I can't imagine another watch I'd take over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is awesome., July 12, 2013
A very good friend of mine have this watch only its a black cheap plastic one and we decided to get these for graduation because everyone gets a kick out of seeing our watches. 100% Satisfied and would recommend this watch to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro, May 13, 2013
Retro, easily adjustable, stylish. If you're looking for something that is stylish and an effective tool, look no further. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 1, 2013
The watch was exactly what I expected. This was a gift, and they loved it. Works perfectly. Thank you very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., August 4, 2013
I received this for Father's day. If only I would have had it 25 years ago for math class. Great construction. Nice look. Made in Japan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing Count down timer mode., July 24, 2013
My only disapointment was in did not have the count down timer that I used often. If I recall the mode was after the stop watch mode. Everthing else about the watch is working fine. The specifications did mention a count down timer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good function and use, but tight on the wrist for big guys, August 7, 2014
This watch has excellent functionality and looks good. My only complaint is that, if your wrists are large, like mine, you have to adjust the band to the very end to get it to fit. If my wrist was larger, I'd be out of luck. The type of clasp on the lower priced stainless steel version of the watch was more comfortable and more easily adjusted, not to mention easier to put on.

Rate and Discover Movies