5.0 out of 5 stars A Timely Classic!
Published 14 days ago by W. Hewitt

3.0 out of 5 stars The Watch is a good watch!! Just one problem with it.
The upper left button is smaller than the other three.....
and with my masculine fingers its kind of hard to press down on the button.
Maybe its just me or I just got a defected watch or something.
Published 6 months ago by Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timely Classic!, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1 (Watch)
This is my fourth G-Shock watch by Casio... 'As advertised, this is just about the most durable ready-for-anything watch you can buy with all the popular features, digital accuracy and Casio reliability - all in a very affordable sports, work, or everyday design. This watch s something of a classic...and it meets my needs perfectly...I hope Casio never stops making this terrific watch! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic, Simple, Tough, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1 (Watch)
This G-Shock the Casio DW5600E is a fantastic watch. I wore mine for 7 years then passed it on to my son. At year 8 the battery finally died and I replaced it. I found a short video on You Tube for the exact procedure and there is a step that requires you to "reset" the module by touching a small metal item to the battery and a metal part of the watch. (I used tweezers and it worked fine).

This watch is a basic G-Shock that withstands the elements and daily bumps of life. It does not have tide, moon, multi city, multi alarms, or atomic capabilities. This watch does keep great time and is tough as nails. It is a basic watch that displays time, date, countdown timer, alarm, and has a light.

The only reason I gave this watch to my son was I upgraded to a GWM 5600 which is the same watch but has solar and atomic features.

If you need a watch for daily use that can take pretty much anything you can dish out then this watch is for you. If you want all the bells and whistles then you might consider a Casio GW 7900 or PAG 240.

4.0 out of 5 stars great and simple, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1 (Watch)
love this watch. its simple and lights up great. best work watch I have owned. will buy again and shipping was fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Watch is a good watch!! Just one problem with it., February 14, 2014
This review is from: Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1 (Watch)
The upper left button is smaller than the other three.....
and with my masculine fingers its kind of hard to press down on the button.
Maybe its just me or I just got a defected watch or something.

3.0 out of 5 stars day not working, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1 (Watch)
the value is not right if it doent work correct an the day setting doent work on this product thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
PERFECT, JUST WHAT YOU BUY

2.0 out of 5 stars great watch, loved the retro look, but only 1 alarm. Not for me., September 12, 2013
This review is from: Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1 (Watch)
I've been a g-shock fan for years. Wanted to go with the classic throw back look of the dw5600, but unfortunately the watch has not only the retro style, but also retro functions as well. The more modern g-shock versions got me used to multiple alarms and other cool features. If that isn't important to you, than this would work.

Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1