Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 15, 2014
This is my fourth G-Shock watch by Casio... 'As advertised, this is just about the most durable ready-for-anything watch you can buy with all the popular features, digital accuracy and Casio reliability - all in a very affordable sports, work, or everyday design. This watch s something of a classic...and it meets my needs perfectly...I hope Casio never stops making this terrific watch! Highly recommended.
on March 9, 2014
This G-Shock the Casio DW5600E is a fantastic watch. I wore mine for 7 years then passed it on to my son. At year 8 the battery finally died and I replaced it. I found a short video on You Tube for the exact procedure and there is a step that requires you to "reset" the module by touching a small metal item to the battery and a metal part of the watch. (I used tweezers and it worked fine).

This watch is a basic G-Shock that withstands the elements and daily bumps of life. It does not have tide, moon, multi city, multi alarms, or atomic capabilities. This watch does keep great time and is tough as nails. It is a basic watch that displays time, date, countdown timer, alarm, and has a light.

The only reason I gave this watch to my son was I upgraded to a GWM 5600 which is the same watch but has solar and atomic features.

If you need a watch for daily use that can take pretty much anything you can dish out then this watch is for you. If you want all the bells and whistles then you might consider a Casio GW 7900 or PAG 240.
on July 9, 2015
I bought this watch thinking I was buying and getting the Fox fire just like the picture but got the illuminator instead , wrong watch was send..
on February 24, 2015
I like the simplicity of the watch but It's minor details but I ordered the one that says fox fire NOT illuminator..
on September 9, 2015
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loves it. He wears it everyday, all day, even in the shower. The screen is bright and the watch doesn't have any issues and is still running strong since I bought it end of 2014.
on November 6, 2015
I bought it as a nostalgic impulse remembering my first original steel case G-Shock from 1985 edition. It is very similar, lighter, better iluminated, but the buttons have different fuinctions compared to the earlier editions and not so easy to operate. As I rated, it is OK, but just OK.
on March 2, 2015
save time save money, dont order this if you want a foxfire edition, they sent me an illuminator at 20$extra cost.
on March 8, 2014
love this watch. its simple and lights up great. best work watch I have owned. will buy again and shipping was fast.
on February 5, 2015
This watch is very durable and can take the hard bumps. I work in the hotel industry doing maintenence & repair work
on June 21, 2015
The watch came in a reasonable amount of time. The watch is as advertised.