5.0 out of 5 stars Wowza, May 31, 2012
This review is from: Casio DW6900FS-8 g-shock digital dial white resin band men watch NEW (Watch)
Holy crap. Thats all I've gotta say. I am a sophomore in college and I have gotten a ridiculous amount of compliments on this thing. This is actually my first time ever leaving a review but if you are debating whether or not to buy this. Do it. You will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, January 13, 2013
I ordered this gshock watch for my middle schooler for Christmas. Great price compared to other watches and sites, the shipping was nice and fast. He really loved his watch, he's got a skinny wrist and it's nice that you can adjust it to fit any size really. I would recommend this seller and this watch for anyone really but it was a great price for a 12 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 9, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loves it . Its not too big, yet not too small. The watch is perfect quality and comes with the original case and everything. Brand new.