Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 31, 2012
Holy crap. Thats all I've gotta say. I am a sophomore in college and I have gotten a ridiculous amount of compliments on this thing. This is actually my first time ever leaving a review but if you are debating whether or not to buy this. Do it. You will not regret it.
on January 13, 2013
I ordered this gshock watch for my middle schooler for Christmas. Great price compared to other watches and sites, the shipping was nice and fast. He really loved his watch, he's got a skinny wrist and it's nice that you can adjust it to fit any size really. I would recommend this seller and this watch for anyone really but it was a great price for a 12 year old.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loves it . Its not too big, yet not too small. The watch is perfect quality and comes with the original case and everything. Brand new.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse