5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every dollar
Bought this watch for my son, I needed something stylish but tough,
I certainly don't have to worry about him breaking this watch, it is
absolutely built for a rough and tumble teenager.He loves it so much,
he goes to bed wearing it.Best of all I got it at a bargain price on Amazon.
Published on September 9, 2011 by Mel

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a G-Shock, albeit a lower tier.
Published 12 months ago by T

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every dollar, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's DW9052-1BCG "G-Shock" Multi-Function Digital Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch for my son, I needed something stylish but tough,
I certainly don't have to worry about him breaking this watch, it is
absolutely built for a rough and tumble teenager.He loves it so much,
he goes to bed wearing it.Best of all I got it at a bargain price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EDC G-Shock, April 10, 2012
I bought my son one of these for work because he kept borrowing my 6600. I liked the looks so well, I got me one. The 6600 is in great shape after many years of EDC but since it is no longer made, it goes in the safe. I like the looks of this one better anyway. Keeps perfect time, has all the functions I need on a normal daily basis. The light stays on as long as the G is held down, just like my 6600, unlike most of my other G-Shocks. My only gripe, which is a personal one, is the digits could be bigger for old eyes like mine. At any rate, I recommend this watch to anyone looking for a tough, functional and good looking G-Shock.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, February 7, 2012
The G-shock is a really nice watch. I am glad i purchased it on Amazon.. It was 50%off.. The G-shock is real! It comes with a G-shock box as well.. You wont go wrong if this is the watch you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, May 31, 2012
I purchased this Casio G Shock as a replacement for my old one wich was about 10 to 15 years old my old one the watch still worked great but the outer casing had broken into peices from age wich i did expect to happen as things do not last for if this one i just purchased last as long as the old one wich i am sure it willi will be very happy i do not know any other watches out there that will last as long as a Casio G Shock

update: 8/27/2013

watch still running good have not had any issued even still using the origanal battery highly recommend if you are looking for a watch that will take a beatin this is the one for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Stands up to a teenager, April 25, 2012
This watch was the only thing my teen wanted for Christmas. In addition to playing extreme sports during lunch with his friends, he's also a player on his school's football team. He hardly EVER takes this watch off...even when he's bathing! He hasn't experienced any problems so I definitely look at this as a sound investment!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars why spend 100 dollars, February 21, 2014
why spend 100 dollars for a g-shock in the mall just buy it on amazon and pay half the price. it also ships fast. best watch to have for every and any LEO, Military Personnel, or anyone looking for a good all around timepiece

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, January 23, 2012
i ordered this for my teenage nephew and he loved it! It arrived really fast too! Great quality, may order another one in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, very satisfied with my purchase, February 8, 2012
The warch which is both water proof and shock resistant is of great value and durable, it looks very attractive as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's DW9052-1BCG G-Shock, September 8, 2014
Philly (Anchorage, AK) - See all my reviews
I have owned this watch for about two months and everyday I enjoy wearing it. I was searching for a watch that is dependable, strong, and not overly expensive for my everyday usage. For the work that I do, the watches that I have worn previously did not meet up to my rigid "wants and desires." Then, that changed when I purchased this watch. I own another G-Shock that I use for outdoor activities and I have never been dissatisfied with Casio's quality; including this model!

I applaud Casio for creating a great watch and I would recommend this model if you are looking for a sharp-looking watch without price really being a concern. Do not hesitate, but it now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a G-Shock, albeit a lower tier., December 23, 2013
Its a solid daly wearer or beater watch for the price but the fit is rather uncomfortable and doesn't sit well on my wrist. The lugs on either sides of the bands have a strange rubberized bumpers which I guess are supposed to help the watch sit on the wrist better but they would have been better served to use the wrist guards used on the G-7900 which would have helped greatly.
If this is your intended first G-Shock, you probably would be better served just going with a the trusty DW6900 instead. It will fit you better and has greater options for customizable parts and colors. But as a beater or daily wearer this will work in a pinch.