5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every dollar
Bought this watch for my son, I needed something stylish but tough,
I certainly don't have to worry about him breaking this watch, it is
absolutely built for a rough and tumble teenager.He loves it so much,
he goes to bed wearing it.Best of all I got it at a bargain price on Amazon.
Published on September 9, 2011 by Mel

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, wears bad.
First of all the watch is much thicker than listed in this Amazon description. It's about 15 mm, not 12 mm. Secondly the watch was quite uncomfortable on my wrist. If you look at the picture that shows a side view you'll see how it can be uncomfortable due to the non-flat strap design and the "grippers" under the case. I sent the watch back.
Published 21 months ago by J. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every dollar, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's DW9052-1BCG G-Shock Multi-Functional Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch for my son, I needed something stylish but tough,
I certainly don't have to worry about him breaking this watch, it is
absolutely built for a rough and tumble teenager.He loves it so much,
he goes to bed wearing it.Best of all I got it at a bargain price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EDC G-Shock, April 10, 2012
I bought my son one of these for work because he kept borrowing my 6600. I liked the looks so well, I got me one. The 6600 is in great shape after many years of EDC but since it is no longer made, it goes in the safe. I like the looks of this one better anyway. Keeps perfect time, has all the functions I need on a normal daily basis. The light stays on as long as the G is held down, just like my 6600, unlike most of my other G-Shocks. My only gripe, which is a personal one, is the digits could be bigger for old eyes like mine. At any rate, I recommend this watch to anyone looking for a tough, functional and good looking G-Shock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stands up to a teenager, April 25, 2012
This watch was the only thing my teen wanted for Christmas. In addition to playing extreme sports during lunch with his friends, he's also a player on his school's football team. He hardly EVER takes this watch off...even when he's bathing! He hasn't experienced any problems so I definitely look at this as a sound investment!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Big but functional, March 20, 2013
G. Webb (Mooresville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Seriously, the watch has a lot going on so the large size is a plus. Although it is probably a little big to be an everyday watch. Great for outdoor activities or referee work.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, May 31, 2012
I purchased this Casio G Shock as a replacement for my old one wich was about 10 to 15 years old my old one the watch still worked great but the outer casing had broken into peices from age wich i did expect to happen as things do not last for if this one i just purchased last as long as the old one wich i am sure it willi will be very happy i do not know any other watches out there that will last as long as a Casio G Shock

update: 8/27/2013

watch still running good have not had any issued even still using the origanal battery highly recommend if you are looking for a watch that will take a beatin this is the one for you

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, February 7, 2012
The G-shock is a really nice watch. I am glad i purchased it on Amazon.. It was 50%off.. The G-shock is real! It comes with a G-shock box as well.. You wont go wrong if this is the watch you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars why spend 100 dollars, February 21, 2014
why spend 100 dollars for a g-shock in the mall just buy it on amazon and pay half the price. it also ships fast. best watch to have for every and any LEO, Military Personnel, or anyone looking for a good all around timepiece

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, January 23, 2012
i ordered this for my teenage nephew and he loved it! It arrived really fast too! Great quality, may order another one in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, very satisfied with my purchase, February 8, 2012
The warch which is both water proof and shock resistant is of great value and durable, it looks very attractive as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, April 3, 2014
Robert Levy (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I am pretty rough on my things. I got this watch because I keep breaking mine. So far this watch seems like it can take the punishment I give out at an affordable price. There are not a lot of gadgets, to compass or altimeter. Just a solid watch with an easy to read face. Date, stopwatch and alarm. I am still not sure what the round LED in the center is for. I think it is like a graphic version of a second hand. Not necessary. But the lit face is bright at night, the watch was easy to set and it seems like it will put up with the punishment I put it through.
Downsides: It is a little on thick side. Hard to pull my sleeve over it. And the nutty stuff on the face.

Overall, I really like it. I got it for a weekend watch. Now I am wearing it every day.
Time will tell if it is as solid as I am hoping. If the band is intact and the face still clear in 6 months I might change 4 stars to 5.

Rate and Discover Movies