5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch Purchase EVER, April 14, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's DW9052-2 G-Shock Blue Rubber Digital Dial Watch (Watch)
I LOVE this watch. Now, this is coming from a person who hesitated to pay more than $15 for a watch 2 weeks ago. The beautiful blue color definitely makes this watch stand out. It turns many heads and many people ask about it.
PROS:
1. Beautiful Color
2. Beautiful Design
3. Contrary to what others say, the band seems like it is very high quality. I guess only time will tell if it is.
4.Very Comfortable:I barely realize i am wearing this watch until i look at it.
5.VERY VERY VERY TOUGH: This thing has been through the 10 degree weather of Yosemite and still looks and works like new. I also froze this watch to see if it would still work, and needless to say, it did. That's funny because on YouTube, i saw someone that froze their Mudman and it didn't work anymore.

Now for the worst part of the review.
CONS
1.The watch looks a little weird with the 4 black and silver pins; but that is personal preference.
2. This does not have many features. (hence the price)

Now, i know that there a few cons, but they don't really make a difference.
The only difference i see now is that i bought this watch for $45 but is NOW listed for $64.99. That's pretty interesting.
This is my first G-SHOCK, but i look forward to collecting many more.

OVERVIEW: This is an amazing watch that is very attractive, practical and COOL. I understand that a $15 watch has the same features as this, but can it go 200M (~700 ft) in water? That's what i thought. This will turn heads where ever you go, which should be everywhere. The stock photo on Amazon is CRAP, so i will upload some of my own. If you don't wish to put out this much money on a watch, i strongly recommend this one.

I strongly look forward to wearing this watch throughout my entire life, but i probably will get a new G-SHOCK to replace this. Oh well, the kids can have it then :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable sportswatch, January 5, 2008
I got this watch as a present from my parents some 17 years ago. Same exact model has lasted thru a few generations. Watch is lightweight compared with other diver's/sportswatches. Yet it endures. I can't even remember if battery has been replaced all these years. Sure is a reliable Casio.

5.0 out of 5 stars great valentines gift, February 26, 2011
I bought this watch for my husband who is a soccer coach. It came really quick and before Valentines day, and I ordered it on a Thursday and by Saturday it was at my door waiting, no lines no crowds and no stress, he loved it. I saw the watch elsewhere in a very exclusvie mall for almost double the price... can't beat Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh color!!!!, November 13, 2010
I got it on now! Cool color... Its the perfect color blue for me. I've had it for about 3 weeks and get compliments daily. No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic watch, January 11, 2007
I bought this watch for my boyfriend as a christmas present and he just loved it! I have seen the same watch other places for much more. What a great value. This watch is not a knock off. It's the real casio G-shock.

What a fantastic deal for a well made heavy duty watch. My boyfriend wears

it every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price, January 2, 2014
I was looking for a watch for my brother and his favorite color is blue. This watch is perfect, great build and it has plenty of features i.e. timer, light, 2 alarms, and it's a rugged build (I know I already said that but it's worth mentioning twice). Overall great watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged and attractive., October 11, 2013
The color is an awesome blue. It's got a hefty feel to it, and It's got the high impact design that IS the G-Shock. The Battery life is amazing. It has MANY features including multiple world clocks and alarms. Just a great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Design and colour, October 3, 2012
The watch is a bit smaller than I thought and the colour is quite nice even though the blue doesn't really stand out. But overall satisfied with the product as the price is quite reasonable after the discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the color, May 17, 2009
Alma J. Jackson "Prideworks" (The great state of North Carolina) - See all my reviews
several friends have said, "where did you get the blue, I've always wanted one!" a great digital in an addictive color.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, July 2, 2014
this is really a great watch, I get compliments on it all the time. the color is a nice navy blue and I really like that its waterproof.

Rate and Discover Movies