Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 14, 2011
I LOVE this watch. Now, this is coming from a person who hesitated to pay more than $15 for a watch 2 weeks ago. The beautiful blue color definitely makes this watch stand out. It turns many heads and many people ask about it.
PROS:
1. Beautiful Color
2. Beautiful Design
3. Contrary to what others say, the band seems like it is very high quality. I guess only time will tell if it is.
4.Very Comfortable:I barely realize i am wearing this watch until i look at it.
5.VERY VERY VERY TOUGH: This thing has been through the 10 degree weather of Yosemite and still looks and works like new. I also froze this watch to see if it would still work, and needless to say, it did. That's funny because on YouTube, i saw someone that froze their Mudman and it didn't work anymore.

Now for the worst part of the review.
CONS
1.The watch looks a little weird with the 4 black and silver pins; but that is personal preference.
2. This does not have many features. (hence the price)

Now, i know that there a few cons, but they don't really make a difference.
The only difference i see now is that i bought this watch for $45 but is NOW listed for $64.99. That's pretty interesting.
This is my first G-SHOCK, but i look forward to collecting many more.

OVERVIEW: This is an amazing watch that is very attractive, practical and COOL. I understand that a $15 watch has the same features as this, but can it go 200M (~700 ft) in water? That's what i thought. This will turn heads where ever you go, which should be everywhere. The stock photo on Amazon is CRAP, so i will upload some of my own. If you don't wish to put out this much money on a watch, i strongly recommend this one.

I strongly look forward to wearing this watch throughout my entire life, but i probably will get a new G-SHOCK to replace this. Oh well, the kids can have it then :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 11, 2015
My 8 year old wanted a G-Shock, just like his dad and big brothers for his birthday. His grandmother told him she would buy him one, and after some looking around - we ordered this one for him. Blue color is a nice change from the generic black, and it fits his little wrist well. This watch is bit smaller than the usual G-Shock watches, and the straps are definitely on the shorter end. Great for a 8 year old, but if you're a full sized adult, you may want to reconsider. Typical G-Shock toughness and durability.
on February 26, 2011
I bought this watch for my husband who is a soccer coach. It came really quick and before Valentines day, and I ordered it on a Thursday and by Saturday it was at my door waiting, no lines no crowds and no stress, he loved it. I saw the watch elsewhere in a very exclusvie mall for almost double the price... can't beat Amazon.
on January 5, 2008
I got this watch as a present from my parents some 17 years ago. Same exact model has lasted thru a few generations. Watch is lightweight compared with other diver's/sportswatches. Yet it endures. I can't even remember if battery has been replaced all these years. Sure is a reliable Casio.
on May 7, 2015
All I can say is boom SHOCKA locka. Great color. Fast delivery. Not too big ... not too small. Perfect.
review image
on April 23, 2016
This is my second blue rubber G-shock. This is an "old school" G-shock and not the clumsy giant ones that have become collectables in recent years. I bought my first blue one in 2003 or so and it worked great until I lost it in 2010. So I bought it here in 2012 and its still running strong. All the basic features of a G-shock but the most important to me is the water resistance. Casio does a great job.

I love the "nautical" theme of the blue and yellow. Beats the basic black and yet is understated. I love it. The G tends to wear the yellow out but I'm hard on the watch and it takes years.
on October 11, 2013
The color is an awesome blue. It's got a hefty feel to it, and It's got the high impact design that IS the G-Shock. The Battery life is amazing. It has MANY features including multiple world clocks and alarms. Just a great product!
on January 2, 2014
I was looking for a watch for my brother and his favorite color is blue. This watch is perfect, great build and it has plenty of features i.e. timer, light, 2 alarms, and it's a rugged build (I know I already said that but it's worth mentioning twice). Overall great watch!
on March 30, 2016
Bought for kid brother. He loves it. G-Shock always makes quality watches, and my husband is a collector so when my little brother wanted one, it was not hard for me to find one on Amazon for a good price.
on November 1, 2015
I had a Casio watch I purchased in the 1980s which still runs great. I had been looking for another one, but was kind of put off by the higher price points. Casio watches are generally better than most other watches of its type, but they last longer. I saw this one, and the price was right. I am very satisfied with it. I really like the blue rubber construction, which is not too "over the top", and looks good being worn by a mature person. The watch has a full electro luminescent backlight, and is very bright. Many digital watches sold now have backlight which only illuminate the numerals and not the entire display, but thus one does. The rubber case construction is very thick, and gives the watch a substantial appearance.